Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That idiot does not know how to coach. First of All he does not incluse Vata in the National Team. 2nd He does not include Myrtaj. Thnk God Rraklli was injured. 3rd He starts Bushi instead of Bogdani and 4th he starts Strakosha before Beqaj. ALBANIA MUST DEMAND HIS RESIGNATION.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Its all the same, if he resignes, we'll get another one same as him or even worse. Bogdani is superb, i like this guy he is faster and has better skill then Tare, Bushi or Rrakli. The only thing i saw from Tare today was sticking to an ukranien player like glue he cant even move right or left.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Ain't Briegel's total fault, we still need good players. No matter how much we hype them, only a few of them are actually good. Though yes, Vata should have been in there because he's much better then 80% of the today's line-up. Anyway Briegel made us where we are today

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Im not sure about that really. Brigel afterall brings dicipline to this team, even if he goes id still want another german as coach.
I agree for last night, I dont know why should Tare play everytime, he didnt do nothing in last who knows how many games, Bogdani should'v seen more minutes.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tare plays because hes in the Serie A. I dont know y Rraklli was called up instead of Myrtaj. And not including Vata was a big mistake.

I see I overreacted a bit. The thing that burned us was Beqiri's and Hasi's absence.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
You didn't overreact man, you were right for preaty much everything, except that Briegel should stay. But he's a dick-head though and if he knew how to coach properly he would have been hired by a top german club by now. For now though he's the best we can find.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
I totally agree that Briegel should resign. I know many of you say that we have no one better, or we'll get someone worse, but that's not a reason to continue with failure. Now, here's why he should resign or be fired: The players have shown in at least two losses that they can play. From reports, the Albanian NT against Georgia controlled the game, had better opportunities, played better but lost 2-0 because the other team capitalize in its few chances. Now, if your players can stand level to level with a team and perhaps play better, it's the coaches job to create techniques, tachticalities, and observe mismatches so that the team can score, otherwise we wouldn't need a coach just to select certain players. With Ukraine again the same thing, they had a couple of chances and capitalized. Their coach had a plan. Play good defense await for your chances and capitalize in your mismatches, Sheva was practically a decoy. I did not see a clear plan from Briegel. What did Briegel do? Just select the players and hope for miracles, without scouting the team properly, training sufficiently, viewing film extensively, scouting mismatches. To play level to level or better in your home and loose repeatedly = Coache's head.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thats the problem with our people. when we win we go and say brigel the best, but when we lose we say its his foult.

What we need is a class player which knows where is the goal with out looking. so we havent got one of them , just hope to get one in the future.

Vata should be next game defenitly.

Hope for more better game next againts turks.
AlbBoy

·
Registered
2 Posts
He mades some mistakes not putting in certain players but its not like he had alot of good players to pick from and his the best coach we have had so far we still have a small chance of making it to cup if theres some luck on our side If anything the only away games we have a chance and a small chance to win is prolly GREECE and TURKEY....

·
Registered
345 Posts
It wasn`t Briegels fault.
That`s all I gotta say.
Well,maybe he should have played Bogdani,but I guess it would have been the same.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
You never know, Bogdani played much better the Tare. Maybe he would have capitalised in a few of the occasions Tare had.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Maybe,
That`s a big question in football. :D

·
Banned
31 Posts
Cmon Now People Just Cuz He Lost Dont Mean He Gotta Resign Ur Forgetin Wot He Also Did With This Players, But Plans Do Not Always Go The Way You Planed Them.

He Did Make A Mistake By Not Playing Myrtaj And Bogdani Upfront From The Start And Call Vata And Play Him Behind Them Too Though.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Nah you can keep Lothar

BTW Rudi Vata has blasted Briegel on his interview on sportishqiptar.com

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
I think Brigel is forced to play some players really, FSHF makes the presure on him. EVERYONE can see that Tare cant be better than Bogdani rite now, what else wouldv make him play Tare exept that someone of FSHF makes him do that.
Same case with F Vata, it cant be that Brigel is the one that doesnt like him... thats fake, its someone from federation that doesnt like Vata and they throw it all in Brigel's face.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Yes F Vata is 33 but he is playin better rite now than some others that Brigel prefers.

Rudi is even older, but he still plays in ST Johnson I guess... he is maybe 35 or smth

1 - 20 of 34 Posts