Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ten years to the week, against the same opponents, on the same ground, Brian Lara has broken Hayden's 380 record. This is the second time he's broken the record! Well done Brian and fellow Trinidadian!

Brian is currently on 390 not out.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
400 to the great man
This will be quite unique as i dont see anybody targetting 500 runs
Congrats

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Congrats to Brian Lara. I think he is a class act and I am very happy that he is the first person to ever score a 400. Well done :).

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lara 400 how will break this record

In the last test match lara made four hundred runs and not out
so how will be the next batsman to break this record it will be Sachin, Hadyn , Ganguly ,Inzamam,Kallis or some one esle

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Terak said:
England ? :yuck: :yuck:
yes, the team that annihilated your pathetic mob in the last match we played :cool:

The Mighty English!!!! :fero:

anyway the track was a pancake, they needed to do that otherwise Lara would have been embarassed yet again by Harmison :cool:

but it was a decent knock, i'll give him that.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
What are you on about Jern, Australia A are better than England mate.And Harmison, i feel sorry for the lad, used to get laughed at alot and targeted by the batsmen because he's god awful.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
King of the Kop said:
What are you on about Jern, Australia A are better than England mate.And Harmison, i feel sorry for the lad, used to get laughed at alot and targeted by the batsmen because he's god awful.
Australia A would lose to England Ladies, get off that cloud KOTK :howler:

and stop showing your bitterness, if Harmison was Australian they would knock down the Opera House and replace it with a statue of him such would be his status in your pathetic little country. :D

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Mate, you will no longer see Andy Bichel or Michael Bevan wear the green and gold, they have been dumped and not given new ACB contracts(to my disgrace), Mate they would automatically be your best players if they slotted into your side.I feel sad to see England in such a state, almost makes me miss Andy Caddick :tongue: :D

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Australia A would lose to England Ladies, get off that cloud KOTK :howler:

and stop showing your bitterness, if Harmison was Australian they would knock down the Opera House and replace it with a statue of him such would be his status in your pathetic little country. :D
Mate, you are a moron.

Australia A would abosutly rape England. Australias 4th 11 would beat England.

The likes of: Mathew Elliott, Ian Harvey, Mathew Inness, Bradley Hodge, Greg Blewett, Mark Cosgrove, Paul Rofe, Shawn Tait, Jamie Cox, Michael DiVenuto, Simon Katich, Brad Haddin, Nathan Bracken, Ryan Campbell, Mike Hussy, Mussy Goodwin, Marcus North, Nathan Hauritz, Andy Bichel, Clinton Perren, Martin Love etc, etc...

Would not only walk into your side but also be amoung the best players.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Jern, what was I saying about English arrogance??

Lara - A decent knock, is that a joke, it was one of the best displays of batting from the past 10 years. Give credit where it is due, Lara played a hell of an innings.

Australia A would wipe the floor with England, you should have realised that with the thrashings the full side have given to England.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts