Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How good is the lad? Im Australian but dont get to see many Parma matches. He is widly reknown as our best player after Kewel.

cheers

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
He no doubt has talent, but frankly he has been a huge disappointed this season.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
If I could I'd kick him in his nuts...that guy has not shown worth of 5million euro yet alone 15m that we bought him for (Ok I don't expect him to be THAT good, but at least more then avergae)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Bresciano had his best time at Empoli he was an explosive up-and coming player like so many Empoli players. There was a huge war between Lazio, Parma, Milan and Juve for his signiture. We won and paid over the price for him because of this war...

:groan:

While at Parma he has played very average...he has shown glimpses of what he can do...but he has yet to do it on more then one occasion. I think part of the problem lies in where to play him...Centre of midfield he looks good in...wings and supporting attacker he struggles in. So until we see him regularly play in a position then I can't really give my view on him expect that he sucks on the wings and supporting striker role.

:)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Bresciano surely has the talent but hasn't showed that yet. I belive the best would be if he was loaned out a season to get faith and regurly play in a middle team. That would make him good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts