Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's not a done deal but Blackburn have made an offer of €4M and although it seems that Parma have rejected that it's only a matter of how much Blackburn are willing to give us. :depress:

Why? We must have at least 11 players, don't we? Can't this wait until the summer?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GaGa said:
Ferrari is supposedly leaving too this week...:stress:
I know it's incredibly naive to believe anything they say but Prandelli specifically said that we would keep Ferrari and keep the squad we have for the rest of the season (it's already a broken promise as Junior left though...).

Where will Ferrari go then? To Juve?

Ok then.

-------------------- Gila

- Rosina ------- Morfeo --- Marchionni

----------- Donadel --- Barone

- Seric -- Cannavaro -- Castellini -- Bonera

--------------------- Frey

Come on Bondi. You have to do better to relegate us. :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
My heart is torn. I am an Australian; Parma fan and Blackburn fan.

In saying that, I think there is no chance that Blackburn could afford Marco Bresciano. We have very limited money in the kitty, unless we sell some players such as Martin Taylor.

Simply, I want Bresh to stay at the Tardini. His future SHOULD be at Parma and I think he can excel here.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Please no more sales! This second part of the season will be a huge risk. We have 14 players + primavera prospects. What is our target? To go as far as possible in UEFA and survive in Serie A or to go off from UEFA and fight for UEFA again in Serie A?

1 or 2 injured players and we're finished...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I think the objective is get as far as possible in UEFA...and also finish in a UEFA Cup spot in Serie A....Inter-tot at the very least.

It's going to be totoal determination and willingness to not let the off the field problems trouble them.

I wanted Baraldi...Bondi to cut the clubs costs...and I think I am seeing what the press said Bondi does when he need to cut costs he is going for extreme cut backs compromising our competitiveness...I think there will still be a few surprises left till the end of the transfer window. :groan:

p.s Marco you sly guy, ;) for my birthday I want an away win at Perugia that for me would be a great present.....:happy:

·
Registered
725 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Having money is not a requirement in order to get a player from Parma these days...
Yeah, I know but plenty of other clubs in the world that would be interested in Marco would be able to spend plenty more.

Blackburn can't even afford Ricardo Fuller, let alone Bresciano.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At least we can take comfort from the fact that whatever team that lines up against Perugia knows that they will stay at Parma until the end of the season no matter what and thus clearing a lot of insecurity that must have been in the minds of the players up until now.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I think Bondi just signs papers agreeing to what ever Baraldi comes up with I doubt very much Bondi has the time to oversee Parma since he has a very in-depth report to give to the Italian government in early March...

I think it's more Baraldi and the other board members who are in charge.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Fúck Bondi, Fúck Baraldi, but most of all, fúck Calisto Tanzi for getting us into this mess:depress:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cam said:
Fúck Bondi, Fúck Baraldi, but most of all, fúck Calisto Tanzi for getting us into this mess:depress:
Cheer up. Things can only improve... :)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
VERDI said:
I believe it can only go down now. Think about it. We have Frey, Marchionni and Ferrari! I don't think we will keep all of them.

Oh, **** Bondi and **** the rest to. I will focking search up Tanzi and ****** **** him.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
VERDI said:
Unless they get worse. And you talking to someone who expects us to be "back where we long" in Serie C1 in less than 10 years.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It will be much better to support Parma in the future, regardless of which division we're in. Can't you see? For us fans it will never be more humiliating than it is right now. Thus it can only get better.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
VERDI said:
It will be much better to support Parma in the future, regardless of which division we're in. Can't you see? For us fans it will never be more humiliating than it is right now. Thus it can only get better.
You are right there, this is the most embarassing time in our clubs history, & will never be surpassed.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
You know what pissed me more off today then this week, last week or since the window has opened. The fact that today it was reported that Real Madrid had 412,6m euro's worth of debt...yet they wouldn't need to be dismantling anything even though every year they make 100m worth in losses...

That for me takes the living piss...we have 77m worth of debts and people think we are doomed, them with over 400m and everythings cool. :groan:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts