Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough match vs a team which have just defeated Roma in the last match played at home.
The start of the season, when Brescia conceded goals over goals are far away since the coach De Biasi put Di Biagio in the middle of the defense. No goals conceded vs Roma and again no goals conceded vs Reggina.
Brescia indeed are a good mix of good veterans (Baggio, Di Biagio, Bachini) and interesting youngsters (Brighi, Dainelli, Caracciolo, Agliardi). They will miss both Petruzzi and Brighi, but they still look more than competitive.
Let's hope that Baggio will miss this game too. :nervous:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Well, this is a very interesting match. If I had a payed TV I would choose this match for sure. I think Brescia is a tough opponent, especially in Rigamonti (...which I've already visited :heart:) so this won't be an easy match. I will follow the pre-match news, now it's early. But one thing is sure, Brescia won't lose this match.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
This is one of the most important matches of the season.

Winning in Brescia outside home,could be rally interesting for our ambitions,having to play in Marassi against Chievo and Parma the 2 matches after Brescia,we cam make a great jump thinking to Europe,we know that winning in hime with Parma and Chievo that want Europe too,can be really important.

In Brescia we have to show our potentialities,with Falcone and Conte out,will play with a defence composed by Carrozzieri (that will control Caracciolo) and Sacchetti,even if during the week Novellino tried Donati central defender.

Waiting for Flachi,we have Cipriani,so we are not worried about this,even if the 2 players don't understand each other very well yet.
Breascia is having a good 'period,it will be an hard match,considering many of their players,that have a great future,like Del Nero,Pisano of course.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Man this would be a good match :)

I like both teams but I hope Samp win

I doubt there will be many goals because both have good defences, especially Brescia of late but Also players like Baggio, Volpi, Matuzalem, Bachini, Diana, Doni, Cipriani and Bazzani will take the field

I think it will be 1-1 or 1-2 for Samp

I will say a draw though!!

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Players convoked by Novellino:

Goalies: Antonioli, Turci
Defenders: Bettarini, Carrozzieri, Sacchetti, Sakic, Zenoni
Midfielders: Diana, Donati, Doni, Pagano, Palombo, Pedone, Valtolina, Volpi, Zivkovic
Forwards: Bazzani, Cipriani, Floro Flores, Job

OUT:
M.Conte (banned), Falcone and Flachi (injured), Yanagisawa (Japan NT), Bianchi, Antonini (technical choice).

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Let's have a Palace /Sampdoria win double :happy:
:star:COME ON SAMPDORIA:star:

Brescia: Agliardi Martinez Dainelli Di Biagio Castellini Bachini Matuzalem Mauri Colucci Baggio Caracciolo

Samp: Antonioli Zenoni Carrozzieri Sacchetti Diana Donati Palombo Doni Bazzani Cipriani

Arbitro Gabriele (FR)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Bettarini and Volpi has been called for the nT and Im happy about that

as for the result, thats quite decent for Samp!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
1-1 of Course,goals of shitman Caracciolo and Mr. "goldy feet " but "no brain" Doni.

Good draw in Brescia for Samp,Brescia won last matches against teams like Roma,having reached a point in this moment in Brescia is a good sign for this samp,considering also that today we hadn't the brain Volpi,very important,really,Flachi,and all the defence,I mean Conte and Falcone.

10 points to the safety,and the street for UEFA that is really near now.This is actual samp.

Today we suffered the lackness of Volpi,that at last minute said he couldn't play.Novellino put in the middle Donati and Palombo,and gave (I suppose..) to Doni more freedom in the middle.
Brescia went out in first minute especially with the speed of Matuzalem (old Novellino's creation) and with the greatness Baggio,in fact the Codino gave an easy ball,and Caracciolo realized.It was no offside.The goal was regular.
Just this action for Brescia in first half,then for 30 minutes Samp tried to reach the goal really loudly having the total control,even without the leader Volpi.We were slow,today,Doni did many errors as often,and Zenoni failed many crosses.
Diana probably has been controlled rightly by Bachini,I noticed him just in the middle of second half with in a single action.
So many opportunities for Samp,one for Cipriani,Cipriani again that stole the ball and incredibly failed,hard shot of Bazza on assist of Doni,later Bazza on a corner with head,out.On a corner there was a penalty for us for a fault of Caracciolo on Carrozzieri.

In last minutes Brescia did a shot,Antonioli,even if surprised,saved..
Second half Samp continued his work,Donati has stolen thousands of balls,really great today,as Bettarini.
Doni,hated by Brescia fans for his past in Atalanta, realized on a free kick the goal of the draw,but he did many stupid shots too,for the anger of Novelino,furuious on the bench,but happy at the end.
Sacchetti stopped a Brescia striker,he gained just a yellow card,Gabriele helped us,that fault had to finish with a red card..Pedone for Doni,Valtolina for Cipriani,..
Caracciolo did many faults,he's young but he doesn't play with humility.

Not more,..at the end a free kick of Baggio,but Antonioli saved like an hero.

Great end with the call of Trap for Bettarini (we knew all in Genova) and (incredibly) for the captain,my captain (oh capitano mio capitano),for the geometra,the leader of samp,the brain,an incredible player,a midfielder that has no equal in Italy ,Sergio "Jhon" Volpi.

I'm very happy for them,evcen Bazza had to be called,but 2 players called are enough for today..Trap already knows Bazza...

The 2 calls are great,good for the players and for us.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts