Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brescia-Fiorentina: i convocati
14/01/2005
Ariatti, Chiellini, Dainelli, Delli Carri, Di Livio, Fantini, Guigou, Helguera, Lupatelli, Maggio. Miccoli, Nakata, Obodo, PIangerelli, Roccati, Savini, Ujfalusi, Valdes, Pichler.
fio.it:

Luapatelli
Maggio, Ujfalusi, Dainelli, Chiellini
Valdes, Piangerelli, Obodo, Ariatti
Fantini, Miccoli

I believe we can win this one, Dainelli should have some extra motivation, just like Valdes who could get one of his rare starts.

Ale!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
BRESCIA: Castellazzi, Martinez, Di Biagio, Adani, Stankevicius, Guana, Milanetto, Dallamano, Del Nero, Nygaard, Caracciolo.

FIORENTINA: Lupatelli, Chiellini, Dainelli, Ujfalusi, Maggio, Ariatti, Obodo, Piangerelli, Valdes,
Miccoli, Fantini.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
How incredibly optimistic, given the fact it takes some thinking time to remember the last time we actually did win a game!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're absolutely unpredictable this year. Plus our ex-defender Adani is just coming back from a long injury, defense might be Brescia's weak point.

·
Registered
460 Posts
when do you guys get a real coach ????????

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Firenze said:
When a real one becomes available.
Prandelli has Viola option :):)

Fiorentina have contacted former Roma boss Cesare Prandelli in the hope of signing him for next season.

The ex-Parma tactician has admitted to being approached by chief Diego Della Valle but insisted no deal has been done.

"The Della Valle brothers got in touch when I left Roma in the summer," admitted Prandelli.

"But I told them I wasn’t in the right frame of mind to consider any proposal. I said we could speak again when I was feeling more serene."

The former Juventus midfielder resigned as Giallorossi boss, just weeks into his capital stint, due to his wife’s health problems.

"She’s better and the prospects are good," he said. "I’ll be back coaching a Serie A side next year."

When asked directly if he would take over at Fiorentina, Prandelli was remaining very cautious.

"I haven’t signed anything," he explained. "Let’s not jump the gun. Out of respect for Roma, whom I left in difficult circumstances, I haven’t reached an agreement with anyone else yet."

However, Prandelli confirmed that he would be watching this weekend’s game between the two sides with interest.

"I’ll follow the Fiorentina - Roma match on television. They’re two teams I’m very fond of," he concluded.

Fiorentina are currently bossed by goalkeeping Coach Sergio Buso, who has remained in charge after the dismissal of Emiliano Mondonico.

Information from Channel4 :smileani:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts