Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This somes from Calciomercato- almost as unreliable as TuttoSport, but it's apparently a quote- or something they made up.

Ciao.

Crespo: "I'll probably leave Parma."
He didn't want to say why, but it seems that
Herman Crespo will leave Param: "It's alomst
certain that I'll leave Parma and it's got
nothing to do with the Champions League
qualification." He said.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Oh ****...

What I was afraid...I dont mind Crespo leaving for the right price but this is worrying...if he wanted to play t CL its fine but the reason he leaves has to do with Tanzi not strgthening the squad...oh ****!

**** off Tanzi! :(

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

A

·
0 Posts
Amoroso You still have a hope....

The TuttoSport....the most unreliable paper that I ever heard

B

·
0 Posts
I think there is only two posibility for Crespo,Juve and Lazio.And Lazio advantage is that they have much more argentinian players (Veron,Lopez,Sensini,Almeyda,Simeone),but I hope that he will come to Juve.

Forza Juve!!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Buy crespo. Juve need some more firepower, especially on three fronts of battle next season. Crespo.. likely. Juve could do well with a star forward. Raise the youth, give them exposure, but also get the stars. Its the only way.

S

·
0 Posts
...I am BACK!!!!!!

That is good and bad news Glen, since Crespo can join us or Inter, Lazio and Milan, if he wants to play in the champion's league

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
And thats exactly what I dislike about Lazio now!
Aswell as all those crappy rumours!

Its just too much I tell ya, TOO MUCH!! :(

S

·
0 Posts
According to italian-soccer.com, Crespo said he wanna leave Parma and he prefer to join Lazio because Lazio 've got lot of Argentine players. This isn't good since we stole Paramatti from Lazio. Now I think they will try to revenge by outbid us. Anyway I hope that Crespo will join us.

Forza Juve

·
Registered
574 Posts
crespo wants to go to lazio!!
how could he!!......there goes my dream of del piero-crespo.........
if only moggi made a bid right now.......crespo said he has to wait and see which club will try to offer something and the problem is, juve don't seem to show any interest whatsoever. we really can't miss out his one because if lazio get crespo, it will be devastating. by the way, why the ***k is lazio so interested in argentinian players?? they already have so many, at least they could give juve a chance!! maybe cragnotti is actually an argentinian......who knows........

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK.........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts