Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m wrote this down in the latin bar that I saw it in so don`t get mad if I get anything miss in formed on the out section. Sanz held a un planned press confrence to annocunce the list of players that have been targeted and that will be moving out. Here it is:

Out:
Illgner to hamburg
campo up for $2 million, possibly espanyol
sanchis to las plamas (2nd) or retire
karembeau to Marseille for 3 mill
Anelka to psg for a huge $26 million!!!!!!
Guti possibly to rayo(????)
Balic to italy(???)
Meca to celta for 450,000
hierro,yes his time has passed
(this is what he announced, but the commentators said the possibiltys that were fact. They also expect more names to be added.)

targets/confirmed transfers
Celades is coming for sure
celano will be made official in july
Cesar from valladolid,not official yet
Riquleme will be the big transfer if anelka deal goes through.
Alfonso from betis for vetran skills
Marquez from monaco almost for sure
And another defensive defender to be named.

-------------
Personally, I think there is some good and bad. Anelka to psg good, hierro out not. These are totally official so don`t hold it against me. They did`nt say anything about ciambasso (did I spell it right?) so this could ask some questions. Congo was said to be a desicion when august comes.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I dunno, there are too many rumors here recently...but I am wondering something--who can determine those transfers in Madrid? Of course this man must be our giant Mr. Sanz! But I really think that he should keep his mouth shut and learn to listen to others' opinions. Maybe I shouldn't grumble about this list, except some bad, it is not that stupid. So my real question should be: How many authorities does the coach have in transfers? The title spured me and made me think Sanz is holding too much power and doing some foolish things.

About the list:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Anelka to psg for a huge $26 million!!!!!!
Guti possibly to rayo(????)
Balic to italy(???)
Meca to celta for 450,000
hierro,yes his time has passed
(this is what he announced, but the commentators said the possibiltys that were fact. They also expect more names to be added.)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I disagree this part most. I still don't like Anelka, but I don't think that PSG really will pay so much for him. To loan him out is the best way, or keep him since he played better recently. Guti??? Why we wanna get rid of him? Well, he is not that quality but still above average. And Balic, if it is true, I hate that we always made decisions so rashly. As he just got back from injruy and begin to play better now, and don't forget, we still didn't get pay back from him, so we should give him more chance to prove himself. Meca? Did you mean Macca? If it is, that will be ridiculous. From now on, I will support the guy and like to keep him in our team. Things about Hierro is sad, as a legend in Real, I want he and Sanchis will retire in Real.
And can everyone here tell me something about Celades? I have no idea about this guy...

[This message has been edited by real player (edited 07-05-2000).]

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Chill out man. This is just a coinference and I'm still holding my horses with the final judgement. If Guti goes a Madrid socio should kill mr Sanz. I'm sorry, but you don't sell such a prospect. That's final. If Hierro goes, then I just can;t wait until the same happens to Raul, the transfer politic is simply mad and we have to face it - our beloved president has l;ittle or no knowledge what football is about. BTW Meca is not Macca - JOSE MANUEL MECA - played in the B team this year, had a couple of good performances in the A team, though in the "Zarate" times - one assist to be precise :) Dunno why we're selling him :(

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yeah, i find that pretty hard to be beliee also.
Why the hell did VG sell him anyway?
I think Xavi ws too young to replace Pep this season, so Albert should have been kept for sure. He's pure class in my opinion.
Real will have a good signing if this is true :(

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Where have you guys been!!?? This is old news! Celades is a Real man for sure next season since a month or so! Finally wepay you back for Luis Enrique and Dani :) :) :)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
These rumors are notthat fun to read.

I only hope that Alfonso is on his way back. Big + for me as an Alfonso Perez fan.

And Hierro quiting is a huge - for the same reason.

Campos fee is a little low, especially for him being in good form right now.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I doubt very much Hierro will be leaving. I simply can't see it happening, because although he may be BAD, he still is one of our best. That's how pathetic we are :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts