Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juventus Primavera defeats Sampdoria 7-0!! How else could it come to be other than by blatant cheating. It's obvious the referee was bought. Here you have the scoundrels:

Vittoria schiacciante della Primavera della Juventus, contro i pari età della Sampdoria. I bianconeri hanno superato i blucerchiati per 7-0, con la doppietta di Paolucci e i gol di Bentivoglio, Clemente, Criscito, Lavecchia e Lavagna. Il prossimo appuntamento per i ragazzi di Chiarenza è fissato per venerdì, quando a Montalcino, affronteranno la formazione del Cuoio Pelli, nella “Terre di Siena Cup”.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
This is a new low! I'm disgusted! :mad: :D The ref surely was a cheap sucker to allow Juve to score 7 goals!

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
N4L you forgot to mention that we have been favoured in 9 games this season in your post. Your loosing it man!

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
You forgot to mention that the players were also doped and that Samp's team were sent special 'gifts'.

Oh well, one day maybe we'll win 7-0 and deserve it, I'll probably be long dead though :(

·
Registered
60,511 Posts
Hasuni said:
N4L you forgot to mention that we have been favoured in 9 games this season in your post. Your loosing it man!
You mean the Samp game at the Ferraris or this Primavera game ? :D

The penalty incident wasn't clear, so I wouldn't say that you were favoured in that match. See, I'm not that biased afterall. :stuckup:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I guess primavera refs are cheaper than serie A refs, as Juve could afford 7 goals. In Serie A you only pay for 1-0 victories ;)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Come on Martin. Now you're playing into the detractor's hands. :sigh:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Andy said:
Come on Martin. Now you're playing into the detractor's hands. :sigh:
No, I'm not. I'm serving a dose of sarcasm and I'm taking a swipe at Toni who's been unusually combative lately. :D

·
Administrator
53,046 Posts
Lighten up Andy ;)

Who were the scorers Martin?(retoric question,I see the scores name in the text;))So Toni can go and personally examine how high their cretine level was :pp :D

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
How could you?!?!?!

This just shows that Juventus as whole should be shut down for the sake of sports :D

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
The penalty incident wasn't clear, so I wouldn't say that you were favoured in that match. See, I'm not that biased afterall. :stuckup:
2 in a row without mentioning the notorious 9?! Could this be true? Could it be that N4L is getting himself a decent life and stop wasting his life being biased agains Juve and having as a life-mission taking a swipe at us? I can't believe it:eekani: !

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
i don't know. something just doesn't add up. sounds like none of the goals were even penalties. Can we be sure that "Lucky Luciano" didn't abduct the Torino primavera side and get Dr Agricola to brainwash them into turning out for Juventus? :D ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
This is bullshit. Everyone knows Juventus doesn't cheat. What a lame thread. (and no i'm not joking, great outdoors :D_

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hahha i just realized just as much as I am anti-Milan Nera4life is anti-juve....honestly i don't find anything wrong with juve they don't pisse me off....weird huh

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Hahha i just realized just as much as I am anti-Milan Nera4life is anti-juve....honestly i don't find anything wrong with juve they don't pisse me off....weird huh
That's because you "see the light," something others aren't strong enough to do. You're a good kid Pulsar. :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Thanks man, you're the man.

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
worthy thread...illuminatingas to the misteries of Italian football and all the skeletons in its closet. I am a better man for such shit

1 - 20 of 119 Posts