1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to some reports from the Catalan press
Adrianno will be back at Inter
The prize that Moratti had paid is 27 Millions Euros
to get the 50% of Parma rights on the player.

Adrianno will get a 3 times salary increase and will
be an Inter player til 2009.

Great news guys

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Alter Ego said:

wow... he is definetely not worth that much. ANd Parma is going bankrupt... A horrible deal IMO.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Breaking New$$$$

end3r7 said:
wow... he is definetely not worth that much. ANd Parma is going bankrupt... A horrible deal IMO.
That s happend becouse Abramovich was trying to get him too. so Moratti had no choice but overpay Parma.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Alter Ego said:
According to some reports from the Catalan press
Adrianno will be back at Inter

Adrianno will get a 3 times salary increase and will
be an Inter player til 2009.

Great news guys
Thats not the original Deal...Inter only need to pay 15-18Million Pound for his rights...and also the 1st priority goes to Inter..No matter how much Chelsea offer...correct me if i m wrong:)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
€27.000.000? My god that's a lot of money :happy:. Adriano is probably one of the most talented players who have ever played in Parma so the priz is OK but still I didn't expect that much. I would rather keep him but that's impossible. We all knew when he came that he would leave back for Inter after 2 seasons so no wonder. I'm unhappy that he'll leave but if it's necessary- €27.000.000 is very good amount!

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
If Adriano was sold to Chelsea Inter would get 57,5% and Parma 42,5% of that money. So it was motivation for Parma to sell him back to Inter.

And Narentino, you speak about 15 - 18 mil pounds. Try to think in € and it's almost the same amount.

But still I don't believe that it's totally true :(.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
I m sorry man..what i meant is Euros....

Too much playing CM...:groan: :groan:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
If memory serves me right, Parma initially paid Inter E17M.......so after the two seasons that Adriano has had, it's expected that adding E10M was expected......however, i'm not worried about the price b/c it seems Inter will re-coup most if not all that amount with Vieri's sale......

Still, i don't think he will return for January......but possibly getting Davids, Stankovic, Adriano and Grosso all in January is a bit much considering we don't have a Champion's League campaign anymore and we already have an overloaded squad

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Hmm. So this prize looks to be too hight. Complet Adriano for €54.000.000! Why not but he's one of the most expensive in the history then...

·
Registered
678 Posts
Jupiter said:

Still, i don't think he will return for January......but possibly getting Davids, Stankovic, Adriano and Grosso all in January is a bit much considering we don't have a Champion's League campaign anymore and we already have an overloaded squad
But We have not only the half season. :D

Adriano deserves that much and I even think he is the best striker in the world:cool: What confused me really is that why we sell half but not loan him to Parma 2 years ago:rolleyes:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
too expensive...if moratti really decides to get adriano back at that price, we probably will have to sell vieri...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
(from channel4.com)

The side needs another £27m in order to continue playing football in Serie A until the end of the season.

The imminent sale of Adriano will bring in approximately £18m of that sum, as Inter are ready to bring the Brazilian back now in order to stave off competition from Chelsea.

“An agreement with the Nerazzurri does exist,” explained Tanzi, “and we must now decide whether to adjust it or confirm that deal.”

This is only the main part of the article.....but there u have it....Tanzi himself admitted that an agreement b/w Inter and Parma has been reached.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Inter Milan secure deal for Chelsea target Adriano
tribalfootball.com - December 31, 2003

Inter Milan have fought off the interest of Chelsea to secure Parma striker Adriano to a contract.
The Brazilian will play out the rest of the season at Parma before returning to Inter in the summer, says Corriere dello Sport. After lengthy talks between the clubs this week, Adriano agreed terms on a five-year contract with Inter.

Meanwhile, Manchester United have approached Inter about striker Christian Vieri. Its reported United boss Sir Alex Ferguson wants to sign the Italian international when the transfer window opens this week.

Inter have also been contacted by Real Madrid about defender Fabio Cannavaro in recent days.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Abominus said:
With Adriano returning it seems, you shove Julio Cruz out the door :D
Not Cruz you..it would be Vieri....great football knowledge you have...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
282 Posts
hahaha, cruz sucks, he's scored a nice goal against juve, but that's it. even with feyenoord he wasn't that good.

and inter will not sell vieri for any price, remember ambramovitj?? but i guess somebody like you doesn't already know that :howler: :howler:

and don't insult anymore or i will report your posts :mad:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Vieri has to leave, we're not in the Champions League. Our cashflow will read negative by a lot if we don't sell someone around Adriano's cost.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Why not Recoba. I mean if Recoba choose to leave, it also be good for himself because he seldom play here but Vieri do.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts