Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think Brazil's most important player will be at this years world Cup?kaka,Ronaldinho,Emerson,Adriano,Alex,Ronaldo,Juninho,Fred,Robinho,Cafu or anyone else this could be interesting.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Their style of play will make Kaka and Ronaldinho more influencial than the rest. Just dont count out Robinho yet, he's Madrid form recently has been breathtaking and he could be key.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Ronaldinho hasn't really reproduced the kind of form he displays at Barca for the Brasil NT.

Ronaldo is always Ronaldo, I think most Brasilian fans will agree he will be their most important player as long as he is fit and focused.

·
Registered
505 Posts
lol apparently Rivaldo might get a recall and personally he revealed that he wanted one to eurosport. last WC he wos quite influencial i mean his goals, his faking of penalties and also that dummy that allowed R9 a goal.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Most important?

Brazil's most important player will be Parreira. All he needs to do is just let them play and not fukc it up like he is so capable of. :howler:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Emerson and Lucio.

Ronaldinho and Kaka wont be able to do much if Lucio doesnt hold that central defence together and if Emerson doesnt perform well defending that midfield.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Lucio.

He's the only thing standing between them and an embarrassment at the hands of Australia. :stuckup: :boxing: :pp

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sir Leonardo said:
Lucio.

He's the only thing standing between them and an embarrassment at the hands of Australia. :stuckup: :boxing: :pp
Can you imagine the Aussies get up Leo? :eekani: :tongue: I really doubt it but hopefully it's a great game.Kaka when he's in full flight is virtually unstoppable.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts