Xtratime Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone els find completely revolting and asinine the comments by Scolari and Rivaldo?
I have lost all respect for Brazilian soccer and it's players and teams.
I knew the league and it's officials were corrupt as witnessed by their lawsuits, and turmoil.

But Scolari saying that Rivaldo was PROTECTING his face is ludicrous and Scolari is living in a dream world.

Rivaldo, a PROFESSIONAL, is more disturbing.
He says no regrets that he cheated.
That is a part of the game that will never be changed?!
This player is NEVER to be emulated or shown to kids as a role model player.
GENTLEMAN RESPECT THEIR OPPONENTS.

That is what referees and GOOD coaches are trying to eliminate!
He goes AGAINST the philosophy, so far as to say it alright.

Brazil has lost it, now and forever.
Along with Scolari allowing Emerson to play in goal and injure himself.....Scolari should look in the mirror at WHO is at fault.

One more thing on Rivaldo.....it is lost apparently that he was delaying the game and should have been yellow carded HIMSELF for intransigently and slowly not getting the ball for the corner kick that was CLOSER to him than UNSAL. Cheater, and the refs.

You would have done the same kick at him to speed it up since the WORTHLESS REFEREE AND HIS ASSISTANTS SWALLOWED THEIR WHISTLES EXCEPT WHEN THEY MADE UP THEIR OWN FOULS.
Besides, that should have only been a Yellow for unsportsmanlike conduct, I have seen it before, but NEVER seen a player sent off, especially at THAT level.

The refs are inferior to the players by far, not enough good ones.

Now they want a ref from a country where there is NO LEAGUE, to officiate Turkey's next match.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts