Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.football365.com/All_News/England_News/story_33998.shtml

Ronaldo says David Beckham smells really nice.

They swapped shirts after Brazil beat England in the World Cup quarter final.

He said: "When you swap shirts after the match you expect it to smell bad, because of the sweat. But Beckham's smelled really nice."

In an interview, the striker said Beckham was the talk of the Brazilian team after the game.

He said they were impressed by his beauty.

He told Rede Globo TV Station: "Right after the game ended everyone was saying that Beckham is really handsome."

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
i bet the mere sight of beck's HARE makes ronaldo wish they were at it like RABBITS. ronaldo's comments must have got him into a bit of a a STEW with his missus.;) :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I knew those Brazilians were a bit Queer,Did'nt u see the way Ronaldinho's eyes popped out when he looked at Becks.:D

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
MR MEAZZA said:
I knew those Brazilians were a bit Queer,Did'nt u see the way Ronaldinho's eyes popped out when he looked at Becks.:D
:D hehehehehehehe

·
International
9,526 Posts
he sweats like he plays....with class;) Seriously, some people are heavy sweaters some aren't. Becks probably isn't so hey, good for him. Personally, I come off drenched when I've finished playing. Mind you, thats generally due to the attrocious weather we're having here, but that, my friends, is another story entirely

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
he sweats like he plays....with class;) Seriously, some people are heavy sweaters some aren't. Becks probably isn't so hey, good for him. Personally, I come off drenched when I've finished playing. Mind you, thats generally due to the attrocious weather we're having here, but that, my friends, is another story entirely
i know how you feel you old scally!;) :D when i'm playing any sort of sport i sweat like a whore in a church. the worst thing is when i get sweat in my eyes, and it stings. however, vasseline on your eyebrows seems to do the trick. and before any allegations are made, that's the only use i have for a pot of vasseline!:rolleyes: :angel: :D ;)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Kyo said:
http://www.football365.com/All_News/England_News/story_33998.shtml

Ronaldo says David Beckham smells really nice.

They swapped shirts after Brazil beat England in the World Cup quarter final.

He said: "When you swap shirts after the match you expect it to smell bad, because of the sweat. But Beckham's smelled really nice."

In an interview, the striker said Beckham was the talk of the Brazilian team after the game.

He said they were impressed by his beauty.

He told Rede Globo TV Station: "Right after the game ended everyone was saying that Beckham is really handsome."
oh no! not only were we knocked out!

But it now seems we were knock out by the Village People!

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
I Don't Believe You Guys Are Still Clueless...

I don't think you guys got it. The Brazilian players were mocking Beckham. They were ridiculing him, saying his biggest quality as a player is being good-looking - because as a player he suckked in the match. ;) They were making fun of the spice boy's media exposure compared to his talent, meaning the first is way bigger than the second. I've seen Ronaldo giving that interview, and he was laughing his arse off talking about Becks. The 'perfumed shirt' comment was meant as JKris understood: 'hey, the shirt wasn't even sweaty, this guy is a joke, either he uses perfume or he didn't run'.

And the funniest thing is how long this thread went on without anyone catching on. Amazing. :howler: :D I can see how it's more flattering to think Becks seduced Brazil's world champions :rollani: But stop for a moment and imagine the players laughing their heads off after all the game concentration. Beckham's lame performance was the laughing stock of Brazil's players. Ronaldo was laughing when he came into the studio to be interviewed, and he shared with the reporters the dressing-room joke.

Jeez - explaining irony is a thankless job, y'know? :rolleyes: ;)

Peace.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.