Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Dude,
It was Roberto Carlos that swaped shirts with Beckham...not ROnaldo. Fabricated news that you fell for it!:tongue: :eek:

The correct story is, BRAZILIAN WOMEN think Beckham is beautiful!:tongue:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep I also remember Carlos standing there with Beckham swapping shirts after the match... maybe they made a mistake in the names? Internet sites oftentimes think up bull****, but usually they are quoteless bs... not seen many cases in which they dared to make up quotes.

·
Registered
719 Posts
No, Zé, Kyo is right, i see the intervew by Galvão Bueno.

Obviously Ronaldo was ironic, he is not talking serious.

The moral of this history was after the match, talking about the match, brazilian players joking each other saying Beckham´s beauty impressed more than the football played by the English Team.:D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Dude,
It was Roberto Carlos that swaped shirts with Beckham...not ROnaldo. Fabricated news that you fell for it!:tongue: :eek:

The correct story is, BRAZILIAN WOMEN think Beckham is beautiful!:tongue:
Nah, it is just a story where some players make a sarcastic joke and the sensationalist media tries to make it look like they are serious:rolleyes:

The same thing happened to Veron in WC 98.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Heh. Apparently sarcasm is too complicated for some reporters... :D

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Russell said:
i always knew the Brazilian squad looked a bit strange :)
Yeah, and did you see Ronaldo's new haircut?

I think it's a new attacking strategy: the defenders are gonna be so busy laughing their arses off, Ronaldo is going to walk right past them to score... :howler:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Tihihihi, Ronaldo's new haircut is just hillarious! it seems they really messed him up because i've never seen such a ridiculous hair-doo before! ;) :D

Cheers,
Patrick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts