Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
The Brazilian league is full of talents .. don`t they ?

abroad , let me mention Diego (Bremen) and Lucas (liverpool) and of course there are many names who play in different leagues of the world .

;)

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Anderson!! and Denilsen of Arsenal also, and there is a 15 year old that SP registerred to the Libertadorew, and Lulinha of course.. The list goes on, but these were the ones i just remember. I wonder if Dunga will call any of them, I read in Terra today tha he said that he will think about the Olympics after the next 3 games

Sounds k like too late for it, but it is of course just my humble opinion.

If Dunga does not call the important youngsters now, it looks bad

I hope I am wrong
and forgive me if I am wrong

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Lulinha hasn't shown absolutely anything worth of praise at the professional level yet. On the contrary, actually, as the weight of the defeat on sunday's derby was put on his shoulders.

Even though one could argue that he is going through a transition period and point at his young age, hs is pretty much a question mark for now (he won't be able to live on his youth level reputation forever).

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Cadu's interview

In the site rbsclick was published a detailed interview with the young ex Gremista Carlos Eduardo, Cadu for his fans and friends

In this interview he is talking about the problematic beginning hen his team was near the bottom ofthe table and had the risk of relegation. After the winter break when the team was in a camp in Spain the situation improve, and now they are on the 4 place, when the first 3 are promoted to the Bundesliga. Cadu scored one of the goals in the away victory inthe last game

His team also advanced in the German Cup until being eliminated by Borusia Dortmund, not without giving them a fair fight.

Cadu is still dreaming in being called by Dunga and be in the Olympics.

Here is the link to the interview:

http://www.clicrbs.com.br/clicesportes/jsp/default.jsp?tab=00003&newsID=a1789408.htm&subTab=00011&uf=1&local=1&l=&template=&section=noticias

Carlos Eduardo (E) enfrentou Tinga na Copa da Alemanha

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
You guys do know that player agents - and player-agent wannabes - sometimes hang out XT looking for tips on promising new players, right? I've actually received a couple of PMs from folks I'd never talked to before, asking for lists of "upcoming Brasilian talents" (questions that have gone unanswered, because I saw no need to do the headhunters' jobs for them).

So, y'know, it's nice to keep friends from abroad well-informed, but some of these requests aren't just innocent expressions of curiosity. I'm not saying that's the case with this specific thread, but it's something we should keep in mind.

·
Administrator
30,813 Posts
Or at least, they should pay us for doing their job ><

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Or at least, they should pay us for doing their job ><
Hell yeah, I'd do it if there were some compensation involved. Saying "hey, can you do my job for me pliz?", however, doesn't fly. :D

·
Hexacampeão
1,462 Posts
You guys do know that player agents - and player-agent wannabes - sometimes hang out XT looking for tips on promising new players, right? I've actually received a couple of PMs from folks I'd never talked to before, asking for lists of "upcoming Brasilian talents" (questions that have gone unanswered, because I saw no need to do the headhunters' jobs for them).

So, y'know, it's nice to keep friends from abroad well-informed, but some of these requests aren't just innocent expressions of curiosity. I'm not saying that's the case with this specific thread, but it's something we should keep in mind.
I've come across them as well, but mostly on another forum. Someone opened a topic requesting info on a player and I asked him if he was a scout or something and he refused to answer me, so I refused to answer him. I think we should release a new list of talents, I'll start:

Paulo Sérgio, Flamengo - Fast, pacey striker that has good finishing ability. He is only 17 and has already scored 2 professional goals in his rare appearences. He would be a steal for any big European club for the price of 10 million Euros! Someone known for their great eye, Kleber Leite, even regarded him as the next big thing!!!

Then you have other great talents like Kerlon, Arouca, Magno (Botafogo), Amaral (Palmeiras, U-20 NT), Eder Luis (Atletico-MG, on loan to SPFC) who will DEFINITELY be on the NT in the next 5 years. Big European clubs need to get these guys while they are still cheap!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts