Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I am gathering information for a website about ultras, barra bravas, and torcidas from around the world. If you would like your group to be included please fill out the questions below. Thank you.

Nome da Torcida Organizada:
Página na Internet:
Ano de fundação:
Orientação política:
Aliados:
Rivais:

[email protected] :thumbsup:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always figured Torcida (of Hajduk) copied them... :wth:

The Brazilians were some of the first fans to do things ultra-style. They wanted to create a carnivale in the stands.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Poznate site od Barcelona ultras? Boixos nois? I od Olympiakos "Gate 7" ?

Ako ne, sutra cu ih navesti ovdje

Ne bih htjela govoriti o "Ultra sur" od Real Madrid. Nekako sam alergicna na svastike

Pozdrav svim hajdukovcima i dinamovcima

·
Registered
612 Posts
Are the torcidas organizadas allowed into the stadia these days (I believe some of them at least were banned from attending matches a few years ago)?

I also read that the judicial authorities attempted to close down some of the groups. Did they succeed?

·
Administrator
30,933 Posts
It was just in Sao Paulo and it was more like a farse, since they just needed to not use the organizadas shirts to cross the gates and meet inside.
It is typical
Media Campaing against violence
Authorites talk
They do some ridiculous measures
Forgotten in few months
and Nothing change.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
"Obrigado" for the information.

It is virtually impossible for me, as an outsider who has never been to Brazil, to understand the phenomenon of the torcidas organizadas, because I don't understand Brazilian society. Perhaps it is not my place to say so, but these groups do seem to be hypocritical at times: one minute they are talking about their undying loyalty to the club and the next minute they are attacking players or ambushing the team bus as it returns from an away match.

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
Hajduk Split Torcida formed in 1951, older then all in this thread so far!

But its correct Cro Torcida did get the name from the Brazillians

·
Administrator
30,933 Posts
The notions of those groups with fans using music, costumes, etc dates from the 30's when the Journalist Mario Filho used "his" newspaper to promote such differencial because he thought a football game needed to be a show everywhere.
Those are not yet the "organizadas" of today, but there was already groups, more trationals with chants and uniforms.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts