Xtratime Community banner

They have to exist...

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Mozart, that's a name I expected to never hear again... Shocking!

Marcelo Mattos and Mineiro (M&M's)

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Gilberto Silva and Emerson.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Mineiro no doubt, hardly fouls and adds to the attack. If he was in Europe nobody would talk about Emerson, the way he played against River simply shutting down Mascherano and the Livepool game :star:

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Emerson and Mineiro.
Mineiro is better than Arsenal's Gilberto Silva. The Gilberto Silva from Atletico Mineiro would be in my "seleção", that player could defend and had technique . The Premier League has transformed Gilberto Silva into a "brucutu".

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Garrincha said:
Emerson and Edmilson.
Hey Garrincha, if you can, explain your choice. Why Edmilson ahead of Gilberto?

I'm not going against you or anything, I just wanted to hear your opinion about the players you selected.

I voted for Gilberto Silva, starter IMO and Emerson for backup. I would take Renato too, and he would also be a starter in my team.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Tinga needs to grow an afro again.

"Tinga é o car****, o meu nome é Zé Pequeno por**." :D

PS: Oops, wrong thread. :tongue:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
Hey Garrincha, if you can, explain your choice. Why Edmilson ahead of Gilberto?

I'm not going against you or anything, I just wanted to hear your opinion about the players you selected.
Well, I really like Edmilson's style. It's not that he's vastly better than Gilberto, which he really isn't – I just think he's a very intelligent defender, with a good reading of the game that few of our defensive players have.

The only reason why Gilberto was left out is because only two could be chosen... and IMHO, Emerson is more solid than the other two. But I trust any one of those three to do the job well, if necessary. ;)

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Voted Emerson and Gilberto Silva
I haven´t seen enough of Mineiro
but from what I have heard
I would like to change Emerson to that type,fast def mid
to better complement Gilberto Silva

1 - 11 of 11 Posts