Registered
500 Posts
what a noob XI.

·
Registered
47,554 Posts
Better than italy.
I couldn't tell you.
All I know is that you have a pair of big Italian serie A flops such as Gabi(no)gol and Paqueta in your team and another pair of players who aren't exactly setting the same serie A on fire.
The Italian team is not particularly impressive in terms of single players but it is probably the best Italian "team" since 2006.

·
oic
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I couldn't tell you.
All I know is that you have a pair of big Italian serie A flops such as Gabi(no)gol and Paqueta in your team and another pair of players who aren't exactly setting the same serie A on fire.
The Italian team is not particularly impressive in terms of single players but it is probably the best Italian "team" since 2006.
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahah

·
1st Tier Poster
51,729 Posts
I'll be honest I don't think I've heard of anybody in Brazil's attack other than Neymar.

Defensive side of the team seems pretty solid though... Casemiro+defense line+Alisson. Funny how this seems like the main strength of Brazil these days.

·
Administrator
53,373 Posts
Why are Fred, Paqueta and GabiNoGoals starting for? Surely there are atleast half dozen choices over those guys.

·
oic
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I Saw both games against ecuador and Paraguay.

We won both 2-0

Brazil is doing Very well.

Best defense.
Best attack.
Great ball posseesion.
Neymar played wonderfully against Paraguay.

Richarlison played good both games.

I have no doubt Brazil is one of best teams for Catar.

From Belgium, only.lukakunand de bruyne would be starters in Br
Why are Fred, Paqueta and GabiNoGoals starting for? Surely there are atleast half dozen choices over those guys.
Reported.

·
Registered
47,554 Posts
From Belgium, only.lukakunand de bruyne would be starters in Br
Probably a few more. Lukaku and De Bruyne would simply be undisputable starters. Anyway, football is about teams and not single players. I want to see if the 11 players of Brazil work as a team. Ecuador and Paraguay... they are not exactly world beaters according to FIFA ranking.

·
Administrator
53,373 Posts
Reactions: Firdaus
1 - 15 of 15 Posts