Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is this game? on Friday the 12th? It's in Port Au Prince, Haiti where I am at right now.

What players will be there, Ze come on dude I need your help!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
no clue,

din' even nkow the game was on.

The U23 will only start to get ready in september, when Felipao starts building the team that will win GOLD in GREECE!;) :cool:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where can I find info on the game or a list of players who will be playing, no clue on that either? :(

·
Registered
407 Posts
Pat, I would like you to keep an eye on Leonardo, who plays for Feyenoord. It's his first time that he is called up for a brazilian team, so let me know how he does (if he plays ofcourse)!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The team has arrived in Haiti today. Pinga, Marchinho or Macinho and some kind of Leonardo dos Sontos. I'm not sure if it's Sontos or or Silva.

Anyways, if you can find info on the net lemme know. :) Kaka, Adriano, Rubinho were all suppose to come but for some reason they aren't. :(

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, today was the big day and I went to my father's televesion station and was talking with the guys who will go to the stadium for the game and show it on tv. I got offered to go to the Holiday In hotel to get some pictures and autographs of Haitian & Brazilian players. I went to the hotel, and the players were eating so I wait about 30 minutes and then I met up with a few players from Brazil like Bruno, Daniel, Wendo, Fabiano & Pinga.

It was an awesome 4-2 game! Pinga and Bruno were the best players. I don't remember each player who scored for both teams though, exciting game without a doubt though.

BTW, Pinga & Bruno will be Selecao players in 2006! ;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I speak a little spanish so I tried it with some spanish and they understood when I asked for their names and what club they played for.

Bruno is awesome, Fabiano was the goalkeeper and he said he plays for Juventude. I didn't ask Bruno what club he plays for though, he plays right back and was #2.

·
Registered
368 Posts
what about diego ?from santos?
he is very young but good...

gabriel could go to..excellent wright defender...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts