Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Let's hope we see some improvement!

And not calling Ronaldinho would be a step on the right direction. Fingers metaphorically crossed, because when I type with crossed fingers tTw assjgps.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree re Ronaldinho Gaucho. Here is one 'scenario'.....Mano gets sacked and Luxemburgo gets his job = goodbye RG in the yellow. Stranger things have happened.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
I agree re Ronaldinho Gaucho. Here is one 'scenario'.....Mano gets sacked and Luxemburgo gets his job = goodbye RG in the yellow. Stranger things have happened.
That would be absolutely hilarious. :D If that day came to pass, I'd love to be a fly on the wall witnessing RG's temper tantrum.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look away now, Senhor Camilo! From The Man Who Would Be Moderator

OFFICIAL squad

No Kaka

Forwards (Atacantes): Leandro Damião (Internacional), Neymar (Santos), Jonas (Valencia) e Hulk (Porto)

Midfielders (Meio-campistas): Sandro (Tottenham), Elias (Sporting), Hernanes (Lazio), Ganso (Santos), Lucas (São Paulo), Ronaldinho (Flamengo) e Fernandinho (Shakhtar Donetsk)

Central Defenders (Zagueiros): David Luiz (Chelsea), Dede (Vasco), Thiago Silva (Milan) e Luisão (Benfica)

Full Backs (Laterais): Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Danilo (Porto), Alex Sandro (Porto), Adriano (Barcelona) e Marcelo (Real Madrid)

Goleiros: Júlio César (Inter de Milão), Rafael (Santos) e Diego Alves (Valencia)

·
Administrator
29,399 Posts
No Kaka is pretty fine. He played a handful of games as started and showed to be a bench player, now R10 is like Mano Menezes signing his dismisse. The guy shows a total lack of professionalism, the same thing that made him from best player in the world by miles in a problem and made us lose a World Cup and very little of that magical football to be there. Mano could explain how much he is getting to call him or just wear one of those shirts "R10's bitch".
It is a bit like a cheated husband to buy a hat to hide his horns.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
This squad has manz attacking midfielders, I just wonder who will be the no.5 Too manz primadonas in this squad, RG obvious, Hernanes ?Is he a squad player or plays for Hernanes .. some others.... Well, I suppose Mano did the best from the players available.

THere are many injuries, at leat the GK position is well covered, have you seen Diego Avles playing recently?? He deserves the convocation,
I hope that RG will not disturb too much, and that Sandro/Elias will cover the volante no.5 roll, without getting a red card.

Some players I don't know so I can not comment anything about them

After the game I will know better

Neimar and Ganso, this duo plaing together and Gano wearing rthe No. 10, well this is of course wishful thinking, the Mano I used to know was not fearful. I would like to see him giving RG the no. 20, sub for Ganso..

If we are talking ex Gremistas here, Jonas is more promising, I have seen him lately in Valencia, giving assists, going back to defend, a good team player who also scores a lot of goals.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Mano is driving me krazy with his stupidity. Kaka on the bench is better than Ronaldinho full time... ARG!!! How can he be so dumb?!?! Kaka competes with the likes of Cronie, Dimaria, and Ozil for a spot- Ronaldinho practically puts himself on the starting lineup. RIDICULOUS. I know the Dunga method might not be preferred, but this is just the EXXXXTRREEEEEMMEE opposite. Rather than structure we have playoboys...

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Hulk, Danilo, Alex Sandro, Marcelo... :proud:

I like it!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Odd we have 5 laterais/full backs.

The full names

[GK] DIEGO ALVES Carreira, Valencia Club de Fútbol-ESP
[GK] JULIO CÉSAR Soares de Espíndola, Football Club Internazionale di Milano-ITA
[GK] RAFAEL Cabral Barbosa, Santos Futebol Clube (SP)

[DF] ADRIANO CORREIA Claro, Fútbol Club Barcelona-ESP
[DF] ALEX SANDRO Lobo Silva, Futebol Clube do Porto-POR
[DF] DANIEL ALVES da Silva, Fútbol Club Barcelona-ESP
[DF] DANILO Luiz da Silva, Futebol Clube do Porto-POR
[DF] DAVID LUIZ Moreira Marinho, Chelsea Football Club-ING
[DF] Ânderson Vital da Silva “DEDÉ”, Club de Regatas Vasco da Gama (RJ)
[DF] Ânderson Luís da Silva “LUISÃO”, Sport Lisboa e Benfica-POR
[DF] MARCELO Vieira da Silva Junior, Real Madrid Club de Fútbol-ESP
[DF] THIAGO Emiliano SILVA, Associazione Calcio Milan-ITA

[MF] ELIAS Mendes Trindade, Sporting Clube de Portugal-POR
[MF] Fernando Luis Roza “FERNANDINHO”, Futbol’nyy Klub Shakhtar Donetsk-UCR
[MF] Ânderson HERNANES de Carvalho Andrade Lima, Società Sportiva Lazio-ITA
[MF] LUCAS Rodrigues Moura da Silva, São Paulo Futebol Clube (SP)
[MF] Paulo Henrique Chagas de Lima “PAULO HENRIQUE GANSO”, Santos futebol Clube (SP)
[MF] Ronaldo de Assis Moreira “RONALDINHO”, Clube de Regatas do Flamengo (RJ)
[MF] SANDRO Raniere Guimarães Cordeiro, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club-ING

[FW] Givanildo Vieira de Souza “HULK”, Futebol Clube do Porto-POR
[FW] JONAS Gonçalves de Oliveira, Valencia Club de Fútbol-ESP
[FW] LEANDRO DAMIÃO da Silva dos Santos, Sport Club Internacional (RS)
[FW] NEYMAR da Silva Santos Junior, Santos Futebol Clube (SP)

[DT] Luiz Antônio Venker Menezes “MANO MENEZES”

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Ronaldinho's presence on the list really is all I needed to know. The rest of the list... well, this friendly will be useless for the Olympic team's preparation and that's a problem by itself, as we apparently haven't learned anything from previous Olympic flops.

So we're going to include token Olympic-aged players in the bench of a couple of friendlies, call that "preparation for the Olympics", and when the tournament comes we'll call a squad that never ever played together. I'm sure that bold Olympic project will work just as well as it worked the last five times we tried it! :proud:

I suppose being eliminated early from the Olympics will be useful preparation for the Ronaldinho-captained team that will be eliminated early from the World Cup. Mano is like the sensei of crushing failure.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How do you think I feel, Garrincha - I am going over there to watch it! Time to get Mano out of there (am I Brazilian now - you guys sack your tecnicos every week) and get Luxemburgo. We then end the flawed Ronaldinho Gaucho madness.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
**** Luxa? :D
Well, Luxa would be an improvement over Mano. Even Joel Santana would be an improvement over Mano.

The flora in my intestines would also be an improvement over Mano, because unlike Mano my intestines know when it's time to push out the sh!t.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
:D
good one!

I hope at least our 2nd half team is the olympic team. But I guess the point is to have them all together in training...woohoo.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Actually, Lucas Leiva is not playing at the moment - what about him as tecnico for this game..........

Insert reply here, Liternit...........

Insert reply here, Luz.........

1 - 20 of 66 Posts