·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seriously....i think its urs....robben is on a mission

·
Registered
298 Posts
Netherlands can get there but Brazil, without Neymar their only great player and Thiago Silva out, have very small chance of beating Germany. Those long ball, hustling tactics won't work on Germany as they have far superior players, added they are a bigger nation and will have more favours in their decision.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Another idiotic thread from you Johnny, are you retarded or something?

Stop wasting forum space with rubbish like this. In fact you never write anything remotely useful, delete your account, or better yet delete yourself, I'm sure you are a waste of planet space in real life as well.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,319 Posts
Dont count Germany out, they are more IN than Brasil has ever been in this Cup anyways !!!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another idiotic thread from you Johnny, are you retarded or something?

Stop wasting forum space with rubbish like this. In fact you never write anything remotely useful, delete your account, or better yet delete yourself, I'm sure you are a waste of planet space in real life as well.
Nope.. I am the man every girl is looking for: I am the Dashing Alpha Playboy finally on the verge of settling down. I don’t wear this on my sleeve—it’s very, very subtle. It’s an imperceptible boredom with the dating scene. A tiny hint of cynicism creeping into my heart. The faintest, most remote whispering of a hope that maybe, maybe, maybe, this girl sitting across from me is the one who will inspire me to give up the game:hopeful:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts