15) Inghilterra (12) 691.

SESF

#3 ·
...germania in top 10, mon dieu... :)

CESF
CESC
4:0 winner in first round, Forza FAK

#5 ·
..I checked the more interesting divisions of that ranking. But no Estonia, Finland, Greece or Austria among the top 30. How come... ? :)

CESF
CESC

#6 ·
this ranking is a joke! it must be sponsored by nike!

first of all, france is the best team in the world. i love brazil, but right now brazil is struggling to beat uruguay, colombia, ecuador and peru. meanwhile, france is beating teams like italy and portugal. sure, on paper, brazil is better, and when the world cup 2002 arrives, brazil will be better. but right now, we must admit that france is number 1 and brazil is number 2.

france is holder of the world cup and the european trophy. france beat brazil and italy to win those cups.

and why is holland number 8? if holland played a friendly with any of the top 7 teams, holland probably would win. (of course i said a "friendly," because holland would choke in a real match, like the world cup semifinal or the euro semifinal.)

these rankings are crap.

#7 ·
Falcao,
France did not beat Italy or Portugal in hte 90 minutes..they had to go to extra-time....so therefore the DREW with both teams.
The best team in the world today is Argentina who is better than us and France. And i agree with you, France is playing much better than we are!

#8 ·
i'm not so sure about argentina. i don't think they are better than france and brazil or even holland. what has argentina done since world cup 98? lost early in copa america, humiliated 4x2 by brazil in friendly, under-23 murdered by brazil in olympic qualifiers. the only positive thing they've done is win their first four qualifying games.

#9 ·
Falcao: Firstly, yes we were well beaten by Brazil by 4x2, however prior to that loss we soundly beat Brazil 2x0 in Buenos Aires (several days before the 4x2 loss)We have also enjoyed strong performances against teams like Spain, a match that we won in Spain by 2-0 and Holland in where we drew in Amsterdam.

I will admit that it took a considerable amount of time for the players to adapt to Bielesa's tactics and style of football, but the transition seems to have been made, at just the right time. I am as impartial as possible here, but I really do believe that the quality of football that Argentina is exhibiting is truly superior to any other national team in the world today.

#11 ·
What about Greece, Finland, Austria, you know that too ?
And maybe you give me a lesson in Estonian. What would be: "Our fine Estonian keeper is by far better than ridiculous Manninger from the Arsenal bench".

My ranking guess is

34 Greece
47 Finland
49 Austria

CESF
CESC

#13 ·
31 Greece
36 Austria
51 Finland

Other interesting ones:

37 Trinidad&Tobago
51 Honduras
53 Nigeria
102 Wales

Somehow I thing Nigeria, Finland and even Wales could beat Trinidad any time.

It's time to preview the WC qualifying groups. Ours is of course a tough one with germany, Natalya, Amo and Albania.:)

NESF
NESC

#14 ·
...that comes in as a surprise, Austria almost in world class rank and just a few ranks behind Greece... :)

So Finland is tied to Honduras ? Also Nigeria looks by far better than it'Äs ( :) )position....

The qualifier: We have it tough against giants Liechtenstein, Bosnia and Israel. Only Spain will be easy.

CESF
CESC

#16 ·
...boy, you are in an entertaining mood. People in my office start turning heads because I keep laughing at my computer monitor. Typical warch behavior...

Keep on and I also will start to call you "honey, dear" :)

CESF
CESC

#17 ·
If anybody of the folks at the office disturbs you, just blurt out "Warch You!":)

Talking about folks at the office, my co-employee just gave birth to twin girls. Needless to say, the atmosphere today was very joyful.

NESF
NESC

#18 ·
Oh please do not tell me England are in the same group as Amo!!!!! Amo is never ever going to stop if Greece do the more than possible and beat my crap national team!!!! :p

#19 ·
Twins ? totally warched out...
:)

CESF
CESC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.