Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brazil thread

hehe, I think we should make a special thread dedicated to the most dominant and beautiful national team today.
What do you guys think of Brazil's chance in WC 2006?
I think they will emerge champions once again as they have the 3 Rs, Adriano, Kaka, Kleberson, Robinho, Maxwell, Diego, Luisao, etc

·
Administrator
30,933 Posts
Suuure...
Well, I think we are going to lost it because Parreira is not the right person now and It is indeed do it 4 times in a round. Love to see, but I doubt so...

by the way, Liquid Fire, why a Brazil threat, we have an Entire Forum for Us, just be welcome there.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I assume you meant "thread".

But, yes, Brasil is a threat that must be defeated. The tyranny must end.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, it's thread, duh...... my bad

·
Banned
44 Posts
Brazil will always have the power to dominate the game. Wether they have the means ( a goiod coach, etc. ) remains to be seen what they can do with it. But just like last year they pulleed off what almost seemed impossible pre-WC.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Adriano, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Kaka`.

That's enough to scare the living shit out of any team.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
liquid_fire said:
hehe, I think we should make a special thread dedicated to the most dominant and beautiful national team today.
What do you guys think of Brazil's chance in WC 2006?
I think they will emerge champions once again as they have the 3 Rs, Adriano, Kaka, Kleberson, Robinho, Maxwell, Diego, Luisao, etc
i can't wait to see them fall :finger:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
We have the dream team!!! Best players in the ****in' world!!!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Brasil has been, is, and always will be the best team.
They become the best without a doubt, but ever (has been) is pretty elastic term, for instance Uruguay and Argentina has sthg. to say about it only in SA...

·
18,041 Posts
where are you from Blitz, you support three NT?..and please no; let the archirrivals, us, to grab one this time...

·
Administrator
30,933 Posts
You know that the tale of "Lost Great Generations" must be told again to increase the need and desire for a new World Cup, Fangio. That would mean in about 20 years for you people to have it again :)

·
18,041 Posts
No way J, I hope not, Lopez and cia deserved to not win a thing, even when of course I would party a year if they did, just for plain stats, but man Aimar-Roman must repeat Malasya 97 to make me happy, to for once see two playmakers playing like bros with no nonsense and admiration...

·
Registered
416 Posts
even if Brazil an unknown squad like this:
.................Fabio Costa
Maicon.....Edu Dracena.....Luisao..... Maxwell
Dagoberto...Felipe.....Roger...... Gil
.......Vagne Love.......Washington

They would still be favourites to win the World Cup.

·
18,041 Posts
Well this base on argie Olympics and even Bielsa's three men defense with two wings, that I'm not fond, isn't bad either, an either yours and mine WON'T be fauvorites, but yet certainly can do it, that is the beauty of football:

Lux, Germán

Diaz, Cata
Rodriguez, Gonzalo
Rodriguez, Clemente

D´Alessandro, Andrés
Battaglia, Sebastian
González, Luis
Mascherano, Javier

Rosales, Mauro
Delgado, César
Cavenaghi, Fernando

1 - 20 of 44 Posts