Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
47,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gifting 10 goals to the visitors in the last 2 matches...that's pretty generous :D:thumbsup:

nice World Cup too, feeling a bit sorry for Brazilians (for the first time ever) but the home pressure certainly started working against them in the end as some predicted before the tournament too

·
1st Tier Poster
47,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyway, some sad-looking girl in Brazilian shirt was shown after the final whistle and had a sign with THE BEST HOST EVER written on it so I thought maybe that's the angle Brazilians want to take here

·
1st Tier Poster
47,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not just a troll thread as the tournament did have a nice atmosphere and was held on great new stadiums...not much to whine about, maybe holding matches in Manaus was the only questionable decision.

the next 2 tournaments will definitely be worse

Brazil did well :thmbup:

·
Administrator
29,411 Posts
So, Andy, all world cups would be here from now on. We can host it better and we will never won a cup in Brasil, so it is a win-whin sittuation

·
Administrator
29,411 Posts
We just bought everyone, as nobody wanted to challenge us for the hosting.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Can you really comment on what the host was like if you stayed home and talked shit on a forum for a month instead of actually being there and experiencing it..? I rest my case.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts