Robinho - Milan
Alexandre Pato - Milan
Hulk - Porto
Leandro Damiao - International
Neymar - Santos

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
I want Brasil to lose but I would hate to see Neymar, Ganso, Damião, Lucas and Lucio paying for that :(

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Maicon is injured Lit...
but you did say it the best. Mano gets one thing right, then ********s up another. If we win the WC it'll be because of 1-1 scorelines and PKs

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
I wouldn't bet on penalty kicks after this year Copa America...

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
looks like the starting lineup will be:

JC (good)
Dani Alves --Lucio--TSilva--Marcelo (good)
Lucas Leivia -- Fernandinho (bad)
Neymar--Ganso--Ronaldinho (ok)
Damião (ok)

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Still don't get the deal with Fernandinho.

Damiao:thumbsup: Finally.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
how do you guys rate Damaio? can he be the new reliable no.9 .. you tried many strikers Fabiano was doing the job at his time but Pato is more like a 9.5.

btw it might be not the right thread but what happened to Dentinho? thought he will make it big time when R9 was playing in Corinthians.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
after this game a coupl things are obvious-
Marcelo starts
Hulk has to be there - bench is ok. love that he can cross with his right
Damião is our 9
Pato, bench
Ronaldinho might make the bench if he can get 40% of his passes correct. i dont like how he feeds the 'oba oba', and how he kept trying hollywood passes, or passes to neymar only.
Ganso should retire
Neymar was 'meh'. needs to stop trying to be like Ronaldinho, and needs to pass to someone other than him

thee 2nd half was sooo unorganized. I still don't like that we don't have any width with our fullbacks. i dont like dinho taking all FKs and not allowing Hulk to take any. this team still reeks of primadonnas...couldnt score with a man up.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
How was O Incrivel?

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was quite close to him when he came on - he was on my side of the stadium so saw a lot of him. He is willing but, surprisingly, did not fancy a couple of the tackles coming his way from the Ghanaians. I think he might b a little short of quality at this level but that might be too harsh a comment given he has played few games. I might come to Porto to see a game. Is there much to do there Are tickets easy to come by usually?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I was quite close to him when he came on - he was on my side of the stadium so saw a lot of him. He is willing but, surprisingly, did not fancy a couple of the tackles coming his way from the Ghanaians. I think he might b a little short of quality at this level but that might be too harsh a comment given he has played few games. I might come to Porto to see a game. Is there much to do there Are tickets easy to come by usually?
Porto play this afternoon and the club had Hulk taken on a private jet right after the Brazil friendly so that he can arrive in time. He obviously had to take this into consideration, but I must say that the reviews/reports I have read have been different from yours. People say he showed alot of quality and toyed with the Ghanian left-back at will.

Regarding tickets, you won't have an issue unless you're trying to for a Champions League or a big domestic game against Benfica/Sporting.

Here's the place you can get the info, I'll assume you speak Portuguese.

http://www.fcporto.pt/LojaAssociado/Bilhetes/Eventos.asp

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, I had a seat facing the campo - perhaps they had one facing the bar! I will view the DVD and change my opinion if necessary. Toyed? You gptta be joking. Plane back? Yes, that sums it up - he had his mind on other things............

Thanks for the link re Porto.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am a fan of Marcelo but I thought he was ordinary. I await to watch the DVD - my position in the stadium was low down so not ideal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts