Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a known fact around here Im no Brazil fan...Never was...Never will, but today Im happy for ONE single reason....
The 2006 Eliminatories have uncomplicated just like magic by them winning this "Uneventfull 2002 WC" .
In S America we get the addittional Qualifier and no soap opera eleminatories with the Brazucas not being part of them.

Thank You Brazil !! ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
So sorry, colocolo, but the winner of this Cup will go thru Qualifiers like everyone else. Only the home NT is assured in WC 2006. You will have to face us!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:D :D :D :D :D

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cariboca said:
So sorry, colocolo, but the winner of this Cup will go thru Qualifiers like everyone else. Only the home NT is assured in WC 2006. You will have to face us!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

:D :D :D :D :D
Facing you guys is not a problem........Well then maybe you'll stink just like France did this year..And Your team will never make it to Germany 2006.. :bahawah :dielaugh:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
colocolo said:
Facing you guys is not a problem........Well then maybe you'll stink just like France did this year..And Your team will never make it to Germany 2006.. :bahawah :dielaugh:
Well, I understand that Brazil playing badly may be the only hope for Chile, now that the great Zamorano has retired. :D

And about Brazil 'not making it' to Germany 2006... well, it's possible, of course, football is like that. But I wouldn't bet one cent on that - you know how possessive us Brazilians are regarding World Cups. I mean, people in Brazil are already talking about winning our sixth WC title. :rollani: ;)

Peace. And good luck in the upcoming Qualifiers, Colocolo. :)

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW Was the Regulation on the Present Champ having to Qualify for the following Cup, already passed and signed in blood ????
I thought it was all speculation only and that no decision would be made till after 2002.
I checked the Fifa Web Site, but nothing can be found there on this subject.

:glasses:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Colocolo,

This is not a joke...just like to thank you for tipping us to lose in every round. Funny that you got all your tips wrong for the world cup. Thanks ;) :cool: :D

Remember when Chile play Brazil in Brazil, tell you keeper not to do a "Rojas" type of deal....otherwise you might make it to the world cup....behind us of course!;)

QUE VENHA O HEXA!!!!!!!!;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
About Zamorano

I mentioned Zamorano before... y'know, I was a big fan of 'Bam-Bam'. Where is he playing now? Did he already retire? I think it's a shame that he won't be playing for Chile anymore, as I thought he was a superb competitor.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
i believe he is playing in mexico for america

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ze da Fiel said:

Remember when Chile play Brazil in Brazil, tell you keeper not to do a "Rojas" type of deal....otherwise you might make it to the world cup....behind us of course!;)

Dont get me started on this one........The Brazilian betting mafias are the ones who blackmailed AND OR bribed Rojas into doinn what he did..
The Brazilian Federation and of course Havelange/Fifa looked the other way....As they always do..... :lala:

DONT EVER FORGET THAT !!!! :mad:

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ze da Fiel said:
Colocolo,

This is not a joke...just like to thank you for tipping us to lose in every round. Funny that you got all your tips wrong for the world cup. Thanks ;) :cool: :D

A man has to be what he is (What a shame ALL my predictions were wrong) ... I dont like the Brazilian Nats..period.......................Therefore I cant go around kissing my brasilian friends :ass:es sayin otherwise .................................................................................One thing Im not ............... is being a CYNIC !!!

;)

(Dont misunderstand my ill feelings for the National Team of Brazil with brazilians themselves....'cause that is NOT the case ) :cool::cap:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Whoa!

colocolo said:
Dont get me started on this one........The Braziliam betting mafias are the ones who blackmailed Rojas into doinn what he did..
The Brazilian Federation and of course Havelange looked the other way....As they always do..... :lala:

DONT EVER FORGET THAT !!!! :mad:
Jeez, colocolo, are you feeling well? How's the temperature? 'The Brazilian betting mafia'? Is that denial or what?

Rojas attempted to cheat his team's way into the World Cup. He was banned from football forever because of that. And it's the Brazilian's fault?!?
:confused:
That's really outrageous. That's a very creative approach to history, and not fact. Do you also have a theory on Kennedy's asassination? Lemme guess, Havelange was behind it? :howler:

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:dielaugh: :mute: :mute: :dielaugh:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Colocolo,
don't worry man, i have the same feelings for many countries!

See you in Copa America!;) :D :D :D

btw, were is it gonna be held??:rolleyes: :confused:

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Congratulations to all the brazilian brothers out there!!!!!!!!!:D I am very happy Brazil is the flag bearer and it's our best representative.

As far as Copa America goes it will be held in Peru in 2004 and I believe it will be held every 4 years from then on.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:

See you in Copa America!;) :D :D :D
We have no problem about that Ze!!!
We left the two loses in Copa 99 far away and now with thte new generation we want to kick some asses....and the asses of the world champions are the sweetest:D:D

As for now,congrats to you Brazilians about the big success...from what we saw you deserved this World Cup...although i have to remember you that 2006 will be a different competition,much more difficult because Chile will participate:D:D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Kostas,

if you guys have a new team, let's say we will respect this new team and only beat them by 2 goal difference instead of 3 that we did in 98;) :tongue: :D :D :cool: :eek:

as the friendly in 97....Romario will not be out there to break the spine of Margas again with one of his dribbles that only he can do!;)

Let's ee if ROnaldinho Gaucho can emulate the great master of the big area with a dribble that can almost "break" the spine of a chilean defender!:eek: ;) :tongue: :cool: :D :D :D :howler:

Well guys...... we are still celebrating, Copa America i think we will only start to focus next year....this year is to celebrate, then end to start preparing a team for the olympics and i HOPE CBF give a proper farewell to the great one....the one and only ROMARIO DE SOUZA FARIA!;) :cool:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
See Ya In Peru 2004!

Gabemar said:
As far as Copa America goes it will be held in Peru in 2004 and I believe it will be held every 4 years from then on.
Thank GOD!! :cool: Having it every two years was cheapening the Copa. See you in Peru, Gabemar! I hope Argentina actually shows up this time! :howler: :dielaugh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts