Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does he want to elave us for Inter Milan? I dont think they are superior to us and Lazio has given him so much. He will not be treated the way he is at Lazio at Inter surely. I spose money may be an issue and in the end that is fine. Contracts are signed and Deki didnt do anything to break this contract although I didnt like the fact that he delayed on his contract renewal so much till his market value fell.

Anyway im glad at this initiative to a new contract that Deki has taken. Thanks Deki and goodluck, you will always be biancoceleste.

Also Deki for Pizarro,no hesitation in my mind. This is only due to Deki's low market value though and Pizarro is a good young player who could replace him very well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well, The stankovic issue has taken too much, and made me have bad feelings toward him. As a fanatic laziali, I hated the way Stankovic acted concerning his rumours with Inter or Juve, and his attitude in the field has become worse lately. But today's news has changed my mind a little bit concerning Dejan :

Stankovic refuses to leave Lazio for free
Posted 30 Jan '04, 13:04 PM

Negotiations between Lazio and Inter over Stankovic have crashed. The two clubs are once again far from an agreement so the Serb intervenes to break the impasse. Yesterday, the player's agent Vinico Fioranelli spoke clearly about this matter:

"Dejan is a man of his word: he's always said he doesn't want to leave for free" he stressed.
"I don't know what causes the two clubs to have come to this dead end, but if a solution between the clubs isn't found by Saturday, Dejan is prepared to renew the contract with Lazio, under the condition that a release clause that permits his immediate release is included right away".

The declaration comes on the same day when it seemed Juve had successfully entered negotiations for the player. But Stankovic clarified right away that he is only intent on a move to Inter.

Then, a new change of scenario, Fioranelli's intervention:
"Stankovic doesn't want to leave Lazio empty-handed", he reaffirmed. "Therefore he is ready to insert a figure into the contract that compensates Lazio in a fair way".

The biancoceleste management will surely accept.
If this is true, then way to go Stankovic, you are a real Laziali...

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I don't believe Deki's agent but it would be good if that happens to be true. Any kind of money we take for him would be welcome now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So you mean he is just bluffing to force inter to buy him now and not to wait till june to get him for free ??

If inter buy it. then they are welcome to buy him for money, but Mancini has said that he refuses to strengthen Inter who are our competitors for 4th place.

If it comes to me, I wish Juve would accept Mancini's offer and give us Maresca and Miccola and Jamarez for Stankovic and Stam.

I think this way Inter are not stregthened, Stankovic issue is solved, Stam is already leaving in summer, but we would gain great players such as maresca to fill in midfield and Miccoli (a superb striker) which actually is what Lazio need .....

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
The Deki transfer-saga has gone one much too long and frankly I don't give a damn anymore if he stay or if he leaves. One day he's almost signed with Inter and next day negotiations have chrashed over some detail. We'll see what happens and right now I have no clue where he will go.

A swop deal taking Deki to Inter and Pizarro to Lazio would be good IMO because Pizarro is talented, a good offensive midfielder and ready to play for a big club. Kily Gonzalez doesn't really suit Zac's tactics in Inter. A possibility?

The newest rumour of Stam and Deki to Juve for Maresca and Jimenez + money is a rumour I fear because... it makes sense! Juve is a little thin after saying goodbye to Davids and they need to upgrade on defence. Maresca is class and I don't understand why Lippi don't play him. Stam is no long term solution for Juve but they need improvement to a defence that's been surprisingly shaky this season and Stam is one of the best right now and proven in Serie A.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I too think the mega swoop with Juve is more reasonable. Giving Stankovic to Stam wouldn't hurt our position in serie A coz Juve is way on top of us. We need promising youngsters for long term build up, and Micolli and Maresca are perfect for our needs.

Juve wants Stam badly for the up coming CL. I don't know why they want Stankovic though...

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Stam has already played in CL for us so he won't be eligible for Juve if they buy him. But I don't think that matters much because they'd still be able to use him in Serie A and play Legro/Montero/Ferrara/Thuram/Iuliano/whoever in CL so I don't think the Euro-tie matters that much when you go shopping.

But they haven't bought him yet. ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
EL MATADOR I really doubt that we will get Pizzaro and I really doubt that he is able to replace Stancovic....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts