Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i HAVE TO congratulate you on behalf of all the italian supporters for burying the english hopes

Thank you for killing the red devil *******

Thanks and good luck with bayern

Ciao

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I agree with you Forza Italianos, Man U suck and I'm so happy there out!!!! :D :D :D :D THANK YOU REAL!!! :D :D

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
This is all getting out of hand. MAcoco, are you dumb or something? If someone doesn't l;ike Manure that's their business and what you gonna do about it? I agree, that posting in their MU forum and smashin their team is very unelegant, but to have a problem with it happening here in our forum, the conquerors of Manure makes no sense. Freedom of speech, as long as common sense is not lost...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How old are you kids? If you are 12 then I can understand your attitude, but if you're older than that then I feel sorry for you. Why so much hatred towards ManU? They are a classy side and everybody should be grateful for the football shows they put on every time. I can understand the Italian fans being jealous this season, because, I believe, it was their worst for the past 15 years or so. But this does not excuse your dull aggressiveness full of hate.
8-10 Years ago you could see people all around the world wearing Juve and AC Milan jerseys, these days it's more and more ManUtd red shirts everywhere. And the reason is as simple as that people like what they see. Trends are changing. You unhappy with that? Just be patient, it's football, today you win next time you lose, and it goes like that in circles. But why some of you are just itching to hate somebody?
What would you do if Real and/or Barca will dominate the game for the next couple of years? Would you go to the English sites and beg ManU to "crush the scum"?
It's allover the WRONG attitude. And it's silly too.
Grow up kids, it's never too late.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I couldn't have put it better myself. I think its just a bit of jealousy going round. Please though can we end this nonsense of going into other people's forums and slagging their teams off, its boring. If u have something constructive to say, fair enough, otherwise zip it. Yeah that means u too Xzibit. (Ps are u named after the US rapper of 'paparazzi' fame?)

[This message has been edited by SkyLight (edited 22-04-2000).]

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cant you guys take it that Man u bas****s are out and they deserve to be out so before you start asking me my age i think you should face the facts and sit down remembering that a time will come when man u will lose everything.By the way man u aint classy they are the most boasting side i have seen.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think this site is a place to discuss Real Madrid related issues. There are plenty of postings here that are very constructive and interesting (full of helpful information about the club), some are funny (Badge's masterpiece) and some are obscene and offencive. WHY DO WE NEED THE LATTER? If somebody wants to gloat on somebodyelse's misfortunes at least he can do that in a decent manner. As a Liverpool fan myself I've read a lot "I HATE MAN UTD" stuff. Initially I didn't mind it, but now I'm getting sick of it, it's too much. Even if they are the most boasting side ever. Although they are not, any team that would win a treble in the manner they did will be boasting. Remember Brazil or France in 98? Neither was a legendary side, but how much praise they got only because they were winners. If you read an interview with aLmost any Brazilian player you would think that this guy must be at least as good as Pele or Zico. Results breed confidence and self-respect, and that's normal IMO.
As to questioning whether ManU are a classy side that's utterly not serious. You probably heard about the guy in Bulgaria who went to the court to get permission to change his name. The guy lost his case but he won the appeal to be officially named Manchester(first) United(last name!). That's freakish of course, but there are millions of freaks in the world, but none of them changed their names to Juventus or Liverpool, or any other club's name so far... This is kinda summs up the entire discussion.
Boy, you made me to speak for ManU much more than I wanted to! Let's speak about Real from now on and appreciate all the best in football! Labas, I hope you got it right this time.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
HA...this time I totally agree with you, MACOCO. If I like to do this thing (rag MU), I will choose to post in Flamer Paradise. No,ppl, don't get wrong, I hate MU more than any team on the earth...but as I always said: Let the playing do the talking. We have done enough to MU, OK, I myself will give it a break...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts