Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Polonia Warszawa beat Dinamo Bucuresti 4-3 in Bucharest.
I hope we do as well at home.

G

·
watch out for polonia

watch out for polonia if i was any other team i would not want to face them they will surprise and i hope they qualify for champions league

G

·
everyone doubted polonia we were not supposed to get such a good result against bucharest and its all a matter of time before we advance all i want to know is if you can tell me who we will be playing in the third round when we beat bucharest at home.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Congrats indeed.

I never thought this would happen. But congrats anyway.

By the way Igor, if Polonia advances they play Panithiakos (sp).

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Wow, sure by beating with one goal you have great chances for the away match (similarly as Besiktas). :)
And, EclipsE, please don't assist them into making general conclusions from one match. I'm not afraid of Besiktas, nobody here is, and I don't find it relevant for you to be scared from Polonia ;) (of course you'rre not, but be more optimistic not so passive :) OK!).

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
giani_82 what do you mean make general conclusions from one game?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I meant that once a home victory is achieved several people claim their team overall victors forgetting about the return game.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Haha! OK!
Did you watch the game anyway? It was probably great with so many goals. :) I had to be bored with another game.

·
International
9,682 Posts
You must see the match. Dinamo received four goals from four defensive errors. They defensive sucked because they played with Kirita DC, but he is DL, because Vali Nastase was suspended. Nastase will play in Poland.

For Dinamo scored Lupu (pen.), Mihalcea and Marius Niculaie, which scored a beautiful goal.

Maybe with Nastase in the first eleven they might come back in the 2nd leg.

G

·
im not at all worried about dinamo coming back. come on its not like this team is unbeatable or something its just a romanian team and polonia in my opinion are just as good.this will be a tough game for us but we are playing at home and we should prevail and then we have to play the very dangerous and spectacular paok as all the greeks put it in my opinion greek futbol is pathetic and always has been and paok is the onlything keeping it alive.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Bravo polonia, naprawde wielka wygrana! Panie igorze, skoro pan jest legionsta, to jak moze pan takze lubic kolegow z Konwiktorskiej. Aha, i taka rada na wstepie...prosze nie wydawac tak ostrych opinii, to jest w calym tym forum nie mile widziane i predzej czy pozniej dogoni to pana. To taka rada dla nowicjusza:) (bez obrazy)

Didn't Polonia win this game on the road? I think this is just one hell of a surprise, i expressed my doubts about our chance, but well, what can i say? This is awesome, although I'd still be calm about our chances of going all the way it looks like the great Dinamo Bucharest is gone. But let's not celebrate before the sun sets:D

G

·
hey labas iam a legia fan but polonia is a good team and i dont live in poland so the rivalry doesnt matter to me much.this is champions league and all polish rivalrys should be set aside, i hope polonia does good because its better for polish soccer in general and why would i want to cheer for a foreign country against my own. i only cheer against polonia when they play against legia.

zachowuj sie jak polak

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Tommorow is the big game...

Dinamo will need a win by at least 2 goals.

The coach of Dinamo Bucuresti will start with the following lineup:

Preda - Bolohan, Mihali, Val. Nastase, Florea - Petre, Hildan, Lupu, Cernat - Mihalcea, M. Niculae.

I hope Dinamo does it. I know they can!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts