Xtratime Community banner

Who should be Brasil's new coach? (MULTIPLE-CHOICE POLL!)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scolari says he cannot take the job until 2012

Leonardo ? do we want another inexperienced coach ?

Mano Menez =nope

Luxa = not again

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
All the coaches available (Mano Menezes, Muricy, Abel Braga) are too defensive. Yes, even Felipão. Winning the wc make people forget the retranqueiro he always was.

I don't think we have one good offensive coach available. Luxemburgo has been crap for years and he is to much of a prick to get along with stars.

A guy like Leonardo does not have the experience.

What do you guys feel about a foreigner coach? A offensive minded guy like Wenger could be a good option.... Plus he likes to work with talented young players.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Foreign coach in Brasil ? are you kidding me ? specially when the cup is in Brasil ?

Leonardo on the other hand has more experience than Dunga ,when he took over .

besides Leo,I don't see any other candidate who actually has any experience outside Brasil

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Foreign coach in Brasil ? are you kidding me ? specially when the cup is in Brasil ?

Leonardo on the other hand has more experience than Dunga ,when he took over .

besides Leo,I don't see any other candidate who actually has any experience outside Brasil
Leonardo? Another guy with little experience? The foreign coach thing is because I just don't see a good coach available. They are all too retranqueiros. Muricy, Abel, Mano. :yuck:

·
Administrator
29,393 Posts
Wenger is not so great coach, I think even Roberto would not agree with you.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Go for Zico, he isn't the most accomplished manager (i.e., can be naive sometimes) but he will bring back a Brazilian spirit to the team.
Zico is not that great of a coach. It would be just a sentimental choice. I know it's stupid, but people would go on with the story of how he's unlucky in wc's. Plus he would never work for Ricardo Teixeira anyway (CBF's president).

·
*the drum drum*
42,491 Posts
Zico is not that great of a coach. It would be just a sentimental choice. I know it's stupid, but people would go on with the story of how he's unlucky in wc's. Plus he would never work for Ricardo Teixeira anyway (CBF's president).
He's not a great coach, but you guys have been delving too far into the tactical discipline and he would be a step away from that.

The guy brought Brazilian spirit to a Turkish club, unheard of :D

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Celso Roth, so everyone would suffer what I suffered twice.
:howler: Seriously. Who would you chose. I don't see any great choice to be honest. Out of the brazilians, even being a retranqueiro, Felipão would be better than guys like Muricy, Mano and Abel

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
A) Scolari

If not possible, then:

Mano or Murici or Luxemburgo

The one that wins the brasileirão will be our next coach.

Hopefully Mano.

People talking about leonardo and zico? Are you serious? Leonardo is the media-friendly version of dunga and zico is just as unexperienced as a coach but also a perennial loser (NT level).

Here's a pic of him:

Nah!

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
A foreigner would be a good option but this wont EVER work.

I also hate muricy and luxa...

Well, what I know is that we wont win the next WC so we need a coach to win the next Copa America at argentina's soil. Then I'll be happy.

Daí a gente pode contratar um cara para jogarmos o "futebol arte", já que não vamos ganhar mesmo...

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Zico :proud: He brought a Turkish team to the CL quarter-finals, beating Inter and Sevilla on the way, before just barely losing to Chelsea :proud:

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Zico :proud: He brought a Turkish team to the CL quarter-finals, beating Inter and Sevilla on the way, before just barely losing to Chelsea :proud:
yep, still a loser in the NT.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Anybody who's willing to bring back O FENOMENO!!!

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
What's saying he doesn't look at this as an opportunity to redeem himself?
The thing is that it was never a problem of lack of talent, discipline, desire, will, etc.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts