Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought it might be interesting if we posted videos of our Brazilians in the games they play. Usually this is listed as "Xvs. X".
Or as in this example:

Thiago Silva vs. Lazio
[tub]tiZQmr0nM6w[/tub]

Ronaldinho vs. Lazio
[tub]_Rmv-f1IvnY[/tub]

Sandro Ranieri vs. Arsenal
[tub]jEnNWW0vdjQ[/tub]

Itd be nice to consolidate one thread where we can follow all players.
Currently Im looking for Coutinho vs. who ever Inter has played so far to see how he has been doing.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
TVs don't do that in Brazil.

Teams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Players.

Unless a fan of the player does it on his own. ie: record the match and edit the video.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well our best players are off playing in some club none of us really care about. We care how our players are doing. Plus its a good way to track their progress. Like Coutinho in Inter, or Hulk at Porto- so that we can bash them properly

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I still don't get how Coutinho got called up.. I mean I understand if it's looking for London etc thats understandable - but then you gotta wonder, how didn't Bruno Cesar get a spot?

But ability-wise he's nowhere near it, he still lives off the hype so far.

Too bad Douglas Costa is injured right now.. he was just amazing for Shaktar..

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
as you said, coutinho = london2012. Mano is looking at the olympic games very seriously.

This time I think I'll give more importance to the Olympic Games rather than Copa America or even the Confed Cup...

and I agree, I don't like coutinho...

About BCesar: Mano wont call up more than 1 player per brazilian team right now. If he does that the fans would want to see him dead. Me being the first one.

But I think in the end He'll call up at least 3 corinthians players: Elias, Jucilei and BCesar.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
well our best players are off playing in some club none of us really care about. We care how our players are doing. Plus its a good way to track their progress. Like Coutinho in Inter, or Hulk at Porto- so that we can bash them properly

oh, I thought you mean the players in brazil. Sorry.

Yeh, I agree with this thread. Lets do that!

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Preformence of the week IMO

QRGjLrUSlX0

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was looking for that one!! awesome!! thanks!!

Hulk vs. Braga (Last week I think)
[tub]z7HdW7nOGc0[/tub]

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hulk's gol vs Olhanense
(I couldnt find anything else on this performance besides a shot on gol which was rebounded into a gol)
[tub]uhBkPOAX9E0[/tub]

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Taison in Metalist scoring against Shakhtar... he looked great in the highlights I seen from him till now, and fantastic in thier game in Europa league that I watched... the kid blend in great over there.. well it's like little Brazil there but still :D

tPJSrcCQtDE

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AWESOME game by Pato!! :thumbsup: !!

Here is Hernanes- he had a gol against Bari (first gol of highlight)
V54EBWYL2fI

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[tub]3VFqQTUSX44[/tub]
He's got potential but needs lots of work imo. he's too slow and his touch is weak or lacking. I hope he does really well because he has a great mental attacking mentality

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
awesome!! thanks for sharing!! he's got insane close dribbling and fast explosion (at least from this game) good stuff :thumbsup:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Well he grew up on Futsal, so that was always out there.. i'm very suprised with how he played last game, but i'm still waiting to see it or close to it consistently.

He sure does show major signs of improovment though, on the physical aspect, but on the mental one aswell, and this game I hope will give him a huge boost to moral.

What I LOVED is how he goes both ways, left and right, to keep his defender distracted and confused as to where to lean while defending... even if he's not really using his left foot, thats still I think the most important thing a wide attacker(which is what he'll be atleast for now) can have.

Well done kid, keep it up!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts