Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pool,
It seems that you are a lucky person. Luxemburgo is having all this pressure on his shoulders to call the king Romario!. Cause he knows if he does not call Romario and Brazil play badly against Wales, and loses against England his job will be under threat. Plus we don't beat Peru in Lima, and lose to Uruguay in the Maracana in June...he will defintly be fired!
So he has to call the man he hates!! Romario :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
YES. I love Romario since USA 94.
Can't wait to watch it. Will Carlos or Athirson start. I support Real M so guess who'll I want to play.
Also £10 to watch Romario is worth it already.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
luxemburgo will NOT call romario. he has already had some problems with ronaldinho guacho, so ronaldinho will lose some weight and be ready to play the upcoming games for brazil. then the other attacking player can be amoroso, jardel or elber. that certainly is enough to beat wales, england, peru and uruguay.

remember, ronaldinho has been scoring in almost EVERY game for brazil. so has rivaldo. that means brazil starts every game psychologically leading 2-0.

i LOVE romario. but he will not play. brazil has only lost 3 games in the last 2 years, so 1 more loss in the next few games does not mean the team is falling apart.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FAlcao,
Luxemburgo will have to call Romario whehter he likes him or not, he will not cope with pressure!
Jardel is out of his plans , and Elber is also getting out of Luxemburgo's plans.....while Franca (Sao Paulo)is a growing name on his list.
Pool, if Roberto Carlos knee injury does not get worse he should start, but Athirson should get a game in the second half. Roberto Carlos complained about his knee in a special interview he gave while he visited his familsy in Brazil!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
This guy is worrying me (R Carlos), I mean if his knee is huting then he shouldn't play cos he could do himself a real injury.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts