Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zico just said taht it looks like the dispute for the WC 2006 will be between Brazil x Germany, and then it will be a political deciosion in which we have enourmous chances of getting the cup...let's hope he is right.
Alexx, could you get the english full version? thanks mate :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well surprisingly enough I want the WC2006 to go to England, then I could watch it!!!!

------------------
WESV

WESF

- Lealdade, Humildade e Procedimento

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Englsih friends from Tampa were telling me that England would lose the WC in Copenhagen next week, after the whole lot of English hooligans kick the crap out of the Galatasary fans!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
It's six years from now, Natalya. Who knows if you have moved to Brazil by then... :)

NESF

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hehehe Kafka you never know! :)

I hate these stupid mindless Hooligans who give English football fans and therefore me a bad name and who start trouble because belive it or not...we are not a bad bunch of people! ( :))
There is also gonna be a ? put over Germany during Euro 2000, because wisely, The Dutch, English and Germans are planning to course as much trouble as possible! :(

------------------
WESV

WESF

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I do not understand the German bid? they have done very little to aid it in terms of publicity and the fact is that they have hosted a World cup in the 70's.
Apparently Blater believes it will be between Morrocco and South Africa.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Actually I think and African nation hosting would be a good idea. They have an unique football culture and it's about time it is respected by FIFA. All the other candidates are worthy, too, but Africans should have this one.

Ze, Brazil could have it 2010. :)

Talya, you'll be in Brazil by then anyway. :)

NESF

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I might be living in England though :(

This is it, I am officially launching the Welsh WC2010 bid.

Brazil and England can co-host it in 2006 (that should work well) so I'm banking on you guys to back up my bid. Naturally you can all come and stay with me whilst I dig an underground tunnel to get in to the Millenium stadium, :D

I know that you guys have a lot of influence on FIFA so I'm relying on you do sway the boat for me.

Right here is the 'official entry',

To all football fans all over the world sit down, listen up and take heed. This WC campaign has been awful for the sport with the quabblings over who should host it. The solutions is to decide the fate of the WC 2010 now, this very day. As the only candidate I feel that it is only right that it should be Wales who have the honour. With such greats as Ian Rush, John Charles, Neville Southall and Ryan Giggs.
"Why should we vote for Wales?", I hear you say and I reply "because you should'. Hopw else will I be able to see a World Cup? We have been depriving the world of talents such as Iwan Roberts for far too long, come on people let's make this happen. If not for yourself or your country do it for football sakes.

I have recently heared that there are rumours that I am planning an attempt to burrow in to the Millenium stadium for the World Cup when it takes place there. This is an outlandish lie and when I reveal the source don't worry they will be shot. Either this or I could say that he is a die hard Roma fan, starve the Lions guys.

Right who is with me??????

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
anyone??????????????

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kafka,
respect your idea..bhut the thing is we need the cup now. FOr teh country and for football.
Brazil is going a bad political and social crisis, and nothing better than a WC to cheer up the soul of the people. That would bring loads of money in, and expose the country to the world in a better way and make the image of the country better....and make people around the world see that Brazil is not only a place of little kids begging in the streets or the land of Carnival etc..and of crappy politicians. Their is much more to oit than that...and very good things.
My biggest dissapointment is that Pele does not help us......all he does is slang the countrym, and when he was in power he never done nothing. The only thing he did was to try to pass a sports law to benefit his own pocket and the pockets of his friends. Pele's fight with Ricardo Teixeira (CBF president) is bigger than his love for his country.
He complained about politicians ....well he was their for 4 years and did nothing !
Also no other country has done more for the sport or got bigger stadiums or bigger passion for the game than us. And we have won every world cup on the road and have never been given the opportunity to hold it at home!.
NOw I ask...what has South Africa or Marroco done to football? the answer isd nothing! If the cup goes to England or Germany i'll accept no problem..but if it goes to Africa I will really get pissed!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Ze are you with me?? Come on you know Cardiff well (ish). It'll be a laugh.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pool,
i'm with you, as long as you provide the daffadills :) (is that the way you speel that?)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I have no idea.

Right Ze, phone Fifa and I'll kidnap one of their daughters.

I'll supply the Leeks as......well they are easier to spell. :)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pool,
Is the millenum stadium at the same place were the Cardiff armas park used to be? Or is it in a new location?
What happened to the Arms Park?
What about Ninian Park did they modernize it, or is it the same thing?

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Ninian park is the same thing and the Millenium stadium is in the same spot as the Arms park was but has rotated 90 degrees.

D

·
0 Posts
Blatter will not be satisfied until the WC goes to Africa. So to avoid a fall-out between Alan Rothenborg and himself, Rothenborg will say something like, all bids were outstanding, but in the good nature of promoting soccer worldwide, wev'e give the 2006 WC to South Africa. Or something like that, other countries may invested more money into stadiums than SA, but the WC will go there.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well if the WC is going to Africa then I want it in Morocco...cuz I can get there!!! :) Mind you, I'd be staying the north and I'm not sure if Tangier has a stadium! But buses and trains will do! :)

Pool, I'd join your campaign for WC2010 in Wales BUT...you've mentioned the name Giggs and now it goes against my principals! :)

------------------
WESV

WESF

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Come on, I hate Man U but he's the only good player we have gor. We should have Owen as well (born in North Wales) but noooooo, he had to go and play for England. Sorry but when your national side looks like ours then you'll understand.

Come on don't back down on me now, I've contacted 'the mole' and everything.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hehehe ok Pool, I'll back you because if I am not in Brazil :) by this time then I get to see WC near me!

------------------
WESV

WESF

1 - 19 of 19 Posts