Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Going back to Rio!!!

Votes: 3 21.4%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After cruising in the first round , having 2 luxury training session, finally we get to the knock out stages, something other teams that were considered alrady champions could not do!
Our attack gets better by the second, and our defense does the opposite.

Felipao promised to teach these defenders how to defend....he's gona use help of videos.

Anyway, as Zetti said in Bom Dia Brasil today, our defense set up is probably more used to playing agianst European teams, and not skillfull forwards like Costa Rica. I hope he is right

My tip: 3x1 to us!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think the score will once again be 3-2 or 4-2 high scoring. Underlying the crap defense.

I hope by the time we face nestas and ferdianands of the world the strikers stay hot and we can stop the owens and vieris.

Please for the love of god edmilson polga lucio r junior LEARN TO DEFEND leave the offense to the strikes and midfield!

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Brazil 4-2 Belgium

Comfortable win for the Brazilian boys :)

Your offensive is very very dangerous, but your defending is very poor.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
It will definitely be tough!

I expect a win. I also expect our defense to give us all heart attacks before the Cup is over. :dazed: Well, nobody can accuse Scolari of being too defensive now, can they? :rolleyes:

But Belgium is a team that demands respect, and I hope nobody thinks for one minute that it's gonna be easy; they're not untalented, and they have some decisive players like Wilmots in there. Let's work hard and do our thing, and we can qualify. ;)

Avante Brasil!!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, i have not seen Beligum play in this World Cup.
SO i don't know what really expect from them.
If it what i have seen in previous WC (since 86), then it will be a tough match, but of course we can come out with a win.

THe main thing i'm really happy is that our players are taking ech game at a time, not talking to much, and being focused on our opponents!;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have seen quite a lot of Belgium actually...
They seem to have a lot of trouble to score, and when they score, they almost immediately get a goal against them!
They will be happy to play against Brazil, so they can play their beloved underdog game...they will be defensive I guess, but well, does any other team play out and out attacking football against brazil? Their coach is very defensive minded...but their central defenders are very static and slow, so I guess we will tear them apart in that aspect. They probably will fill a midfield with 5 players, so if we can get the midfield in our hands, the game will be ours...Their most dangerous game is ofcourse, their captain, Marc Wilmots, who has scored each game so far this WC...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i like the attitude and comments from brazil's players so far before this match. all the players keep saying they have not won anything yet, they're taking the match very seriously and they don't want to be another fallen giant like france, portugal or the argies.

and i've been reading comments from the belgium coach today. he's saying it's a dream to be playing brazil and his team will have to play a perfect match to have a chance. sounds to me as though he knows this is the end of the road.

brazil is just playing too well right now to be knocked out of the world cup by belgium. brazil has one hand on the trophy and will not allow belgium to mess things up. ronaldo is HUNGRY for goals, rivaldo is finally playing up to his potential in the brazil shirt, and ronaldinho has something to prove. brazil has too much firepower for belgium. even if belgium were to score early and take a 1x0 lead or even 2x0 early, brazil still would have the guns to come back and win, much like brazil did against denmark in 1998 after falling behind 1x0 and giving up a bad defensive goal because of a mistake by roberto carlos.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Brazil Has a Beautiful Game Again! Let's Hope It Works Again!

Well, I do think we've got what it takes to defeat Belgium, but I don't know if we will - they're good, and too many unexpected stuff has happened already in this WC. Out of 10 matches, we'd definitely beat them at least 7 times - but will this be one of the seven? I believe in our team, though. They're working hard at it, and I'm happy we're getting good results.

Our team is a joy to watch, let's admit it. and I would be sorry to see such a pleasant brand of soccer be knocked out by an uninspired but 'effective' team. I hope our team wins and goes on, because we have been offering this World Cup some quality football. And I compliment Scolari for it. :)

I have a good feeling about this Cup, guys. :cool: ;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
And if Belgium gives you too much resistance I am sure FIFA and the referee will help you like in the Turkey match.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, here's the fool of the party! He's here to be ridiculed!

Magic#10 said:
And if Belgium gives you too much resistance I am sure FIFA and the referee will help you like in the Turkey match.
Fuuuuunny! Funny funny! Hope all this fun makes you forget your team's defeat, Magic - getting used to defeat should be a hobby for you! :D Save your whining for the priest, dude. ;) Nobody else is interested. :tongue:

I realize you have nothing else to discuss in your own team's forums, dude - but one would imagine you'd be used to being out of decisive stages by now... :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Oh and by the way.... Brasil will win this one cos if Belgium gives them too hard a time, I am sure FIFA and the referee will make sure Brasil wins (take a look at the Turkey match...)

I think Rivaldo should have been banned for the rest of this world cup for his stupid acting - not only was he bad at it - he was laughing at it afterwards.

Also I heard that Ronaldo has said that Belgium will be no contest at all - pretty stupid thing to say, I think. It's lack of respect for an opponent making it out of the group stages and stupid cos you never should be underestimating your opponent - if this WC hasn't taught you that, then you must be an imbecile!

But I guess intelligence doesn't play a major part in the Brasil squad. Are they even able to read?

Sympathy growing for a Belgium upset!

If Belgium doesn't beat you I'll be rooting for England. Used to have much respect for Brasil - most of it lost now cos your players are morons.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
This kid has serious emotional problems...

Magic#10 said:
But I guess intelligence doesn't play a major part in the Brasil squad. Are they even able to read?

Sympathy growing for a Belgium upset!

If Belgium doesn't beat you I'll be rooting for England. Used to have much respect for Brasil - most of it lost now cos your players are morons.
This kid needs therapy. Magic, why don't you share with us what the big bad Brazilians did to make you so sore? Did they whup your team in WC '98? Ooohhhh! Did they take your lunch money at school? Ohh! Did they raise you to have such poor manners? No, they didn't - those would be your parents, I'm afraid. :tongue:

You are a very poor loser, huh Magic? But it's ok - considering which teams you support, you'll have the rest of your life to learn how to lose gracefully... ;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
You're not living in Brasil, right? You know what people like you are called.... Glory hunters!

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
The BEST joke so far...

Magic#10 said:
You're not living in Brasil, right? You know what people like you are called.... Glory hunters!
Of all the ridiculous stuff you've said, this one takes the prize. Glory hunter?!? :howler: I live in Rio de Janeiro, kid. I'm 100% Brazilian.

And my club, Botafogo, isn't exactly Manchester United here - you'll probably be clueless, but the rest of the guys in the Brazil forum will get a big laugh out of you calling me a 'glory hunter'. :tongue:

You're a joke, dude. Face it. Go get laid or something, it'll be good for you. ;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Sorry. Not easy to tell you apart. Glory hunters and real living Brasilians.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
It's ok, dude. I know some Brazil supporters chose Brazil as an easy way to be obnoxious - here in Brazil, most people support Flamengo for the exact same reason... :rolleyes: :D

Don't let antypathy towards a couple of people drive you to insulting a whole nation. Peace. And good luck. :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yes ...guess I need to get laid. Haven't been in the mood since we lost against England :( ..different story after the victory over France and Uruguay :)

Sorry to piss you off.

Beside we'll be back at the next European Cup in Portugal and the next WC 2006 in Germany.

Good luck....despite Rivaldo ;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Thanks, and good luck in the Euro Cup. Your team has some very good players. ;)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Magic #10,

If our players can't read...frankly who cares?:confused: It 's a football world cup, not a reading one. And that is why you crappy Denmark is probably out, cause noen of your players can actually play properly a game called FOOTBALL.

Go and stick yur head in a library and kill yourself reading, while we Brazilians go ot and have a drink to celebrate the most beautiful, succesful footballling country in the face of this EARTH!:tongue: ;) :cool:

Btw, did you get the tag # of the truck of the English team???:confused: :tongue: :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts