Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 9.1%
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brasil better play at more than 40% capacity if they want to win this game. ;)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Nope, Turkey have soimething for the Brazillian.. play it 21% and I believe Turkey'll win it EASILY!!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
If he sais that they can win if they play with %40 then Turkey will keep them in %39. Sama goes to all of your numbers.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
I think RC exagerated.
We only need 21%!;) :D :cool:
Dear Zencefil: I am 100% agree with you....Brasil should not try hard, all they need is 21%. Just keep it at 21%

·
Registered
144 Posts
great brotherhood....

nice to see the friendly and humorous back and forth.
:)
I been away due to father's cancer, running our business by myself etc. but I hope to hang out more.
What this awesome sport can do, is bring people together, despite geographic, cultural and economic differences......IF everything related is respected.
Like life.
;)

soccer is good, life is better.
LOL

anyways, I have been to matches in Turkey, Denmark, many here in California, professional and International, including that marvelous UEFA Cup Final won by Galatasaray in Copenhagen, and have YET to have a negative incident.
Lucky me.

Pray for a trouble and incident free Cup, but an athletic and entertaining one.

I hope for a tie with Brazil, but of course we all dream............my dream says Turkey 2 Brazil 1

;)
ya never know, my dream could be someone's nightmare......
LOL

I see our ref is Kim Young Joo of the Korea Republic......comments?
LOL

·
Registered
201 Posts
Re: great brotherhood....

TheKeeper said:

I hope for a tie with Brazil, but of course we all dream............my dream says Turkey 2 Brazil 1

Are you kidding me!!!! I would have a hard attack with 2-1. That cannot be my dream whatsoever. I have to have 2-0, 3-1 in last 20 minutes.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Looks like a Brazilian spy was caught observing one of the Turkey tactical training sessions. He snuck in as a reporter and was caught. Turkey are looking to compain to Fifa about this incident.
I think that's pretty low, especially considering that Brazil already have a major advantage over Turkey. Hmm, what does team that can win at 21% need to spy on Turkey for?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Today Scolari closed their training to the media and there were again brasilian spies in our camp but our coach Gunes stoped our general manager Cobanoglu who was trying to get him out. gunas said that they have nothing to hide. Everything will be shown at the pitch.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Palamut nerede?

I love Mr. Balikekmek's name.
Very kewl.
For those not speaking the tongue, it means literally, FishBread.
:)

I love it, but let's get some Palamut too!
OK, call me PalamutCalleci.

The Palamut Keeper.

Palamut is one tasty Mediterranean fish found only seasonally in Turkey.

Boy, I am going crazy here, chatting fish in a soccer thread.

LMAO

I say toss that Brazilian spy in with the Palamut(fishes)

LOL

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
This is called WORLD CUP, not FRIENDLY cup.

Learn from the experiences, after all Turkey has been away 50 years from the competition and forgot how it really is! Goos to see taht we are teching you guys!;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
SCOLARI ANNOUNCES BRAZIL'S STARTING LINE-UP FOR THEIR WORLD CUP OPENER, RONALDO FROM THE START
Thursday, 30 May 2002 19:06:45
ULSAN -Brazil£r head coach Felipe Scolari, announced the starting line-up that will encounter Turkey for their world cup opener. Here is the list:

BRAZIL (3-5-2): Marcos; LªÄio, Edm¨ªlson, Roque JªÏior; Cafu, …cerson, Juninho, Ronaldinho GaªÄho, Roberto Carlos; Rivaldo and Ronaldo .

inter.it

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It looks to me like an attacking line up, two forwards, two offensive midfielders and of course the two wingers.:D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Too ofensive,really the brazilian style with 2 offensive mids,2 wings and the R duo!

·
Registered
390 Posts
yo roberto carlos jus meant he was only gonna use 40% of his potential as he always does for brasil cuz ive rarely seen half the game he plays for Real when hes wearin the brasil shirt

but have no doubt brasil will win this altho it is bull$hit to say that itll only take 40% to beat turkey, brasil will hafta sweat for this win, but i think that it will come, but i seriously doubt a goleada but i think a solid 2 goal difference win may be likely

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
All the Turks know how we are going to play. 7 defenders 2 midfielders and Sukur up front. To make the game more exciting:D

If our coach uses another tactic it would be a shocker:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Mendieta said:
I think that's pretty low, especially considering that Brazil already have a major advantage over Turkey. Hmm, what does team that can win at 21% need to spy on Turkey for?
Excatly.....but a spy and 21% don't go together??????????
By the way....hey Brazilizns....relax!!!! Unless Senol Gunes has a heart attack or dies, you guys are OK. As long as Turkey has Senol Gunes, we ain't going anywhere. Don't tell me Turkey is in the world cup and that shows coach's greatness crap. If Turkey is in the world cup, it is not because of the coach, it is just because of players superier skills to win the game even with ****ty,ugly wrong tactics of Senol Gunes. So, since Senol Gunes is still alive as of 31st of May, 2002, you guys will be fiiiine. Just get your beer, kick of your socks and relax, just watch the game, it will be fine. I can't take that guy anymore:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Yes Senol Gunes sucks. I was wishing for him to resign. But I think we'll be fine, because the players are going to play their own way. No fear of Brazil, their coach is worse than ours. Can you belive that idiot did not call up Romario. My prediction is Tukey:3-Brazil:1

1 - 20 of 141 Posts