Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday @ 1850 GMT.

Most likely lineup

Dida, Cafu, Juan, Lúcio e Roberto Carlos; Émerson, Zé Roberto, Kaká e Juninho Pernambucano (Robinho); Ronaldo e Ronaldinho.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Well,when Brazil plays on home soil, victory is the only result I expect, no matter the opponent. So no exception for this average Peru side either. I predict a 4:0 win, goals by Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Kaka and Juninho.

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
the game will start soon and surprise...Juninho Plays, the changes Parreira promissed only works for Galvao Bueno who said "now it is 2-2-2". Volleyball :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Where can I find live streaming to this game?! I've got an illegal hookup to the DISH Network but it's still not showing because it's closed circuit I guess.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I wanna kill Parreira!! i hate him!!! where's the fuk is robinho!! Why is Ronaldo playing??

4-3-3-1 that's how brazil is playing!! parreira is such an idiot!!!

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
0:0 halftime. :wallbang:

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Why would not Ronaldo play ???

I have no idea where to find live, JMP...
but you are no missing much, 0 x 0, end of ifrst half, a boring awful games. Parreira's changes are to give the crowd a name to shout "Robinho" and to make Juninho Nervous. The team still slows, ridiculous, playing without the wings, Ronaldo isolated up front (and losing a easy goal), Kaka lost without space to run, Emerson and Ze Roberto still able only to lower head and run with the ball until find a foul or lose the ball and Peru just was unable to score because they are did not believed to have 4 attackers against two defenders once and lose the ball in childish way...

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
elektra said:
I wanna kill Parreira!! i hate him!!! where's the fuk is robinho!! Why is Ronaldo playing??

4-3-3-1 that's how brazil is playing!! parreira is such an idiot!!!
4-3-3-1... amazing thay have eleven outfield players! lol

By the way Ronaldo missed two easy chances!

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
What can we do ? Parreira excuse for Taking Juninho is "Robinho plays in the right side". kind of thing we know either he became blind or can not justify his preference for Ze Roberto in any way and then creates something as false as Robinhos playing in the right side...

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Kaka is now playing deeper in Juninho's position, with Robinho partnering Ronaldo in attack. Brasil is still struggling to break down a very disciplined Peruvian defense...

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
WTF :wth: Ronaldinho Gaucho gets clobbered in the box and the referee books him for diving? :googly: :wallbang:

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
It was not yellow card (even if wasnt penalty) but it is funny the Falcao and Galvao bueno trying to say that from there Ronaldinho would clearly score a goal and would not dive and that no play in the world dives when they are inside the area going to gol...sure :)
The second half is clearly better, faster and using cafu...

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Hey, I thought it was a penalty. :stress: And the team looks better on the 2nd half.

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Hey, i think it was also (Although Ronaldinho gave a extra step and jumped also, but that does not clean the penalty) but I think it was funny The 3 (Bad) Stooges theories :)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Perreira is gonna ruin Brazil...he aint dat good of a head coach...many of his games r 0-0 ties....da end of an empire! :lala:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Come on, at least score one goal for the victory, 3 points would put Brazil in much better position before the last few matches... :wallbang:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts