Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belgium (PKs)

Votes: 1 4.8%
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting match, Belgium is a very discipline, physical and opportunistic team. The kind of team that gives Brasil trouble, but the gap in player quality might be too much. There's no defense out there that can stop Brasil so the question is can the Belgian slow them down enough to have a chance.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Poor Brasilians, they'll have to go home after the 2nd round :D

Anyways, of course Brasil has got LOTS better players and should easily get a win. Especially with this Belgian central defence of us, who move like snails :rolleyes:

But, the WC has been full of surprises so far, so just maybe, who knows ... The Belgian team is at its best when no one expects them to do anything and they can play the underdog role.

So you'll forgive me having voted for a Belgian win :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
i think brasil's attack is too strong for the defence of belgium...howeevr the brasilian defence is not very strong...could be a high scoring game with brasil winning because of the triple r attack

·
Registered
765 Posts
I want Brasil to win (though one can't dismiss the possibility of another upset ;) ) cos I want a revenge for the 98 loss (3-2). Brasil's defence is bad but hey - as long as you score more than the opponent...

·
Registered
88 Posts
How this is a hard one....not! Brazil ofcourse with Ronaldo fighting as top scorer of WC

Brazil 4 Belgium 2

I love those sexy Brazilan Babes dacing samba!!

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
I will be dancing in the ceeling .. :excited:
Belgium Wins.
The Brazilian defense has more holes than a slice of swiss cheese and they're beatable, IMO they're not finalists material.. Not this WC anyways . ;(

·
Administrator
11,875 Posts
I think the Costa Rica match showed that it is difficult to play offensively against Brazil (attractive but not really wise).
I am actually disappointed in Belgium's defense. In two games (Tunisia and Japan) they conceeded a goal within 5 minutes of scoring. They barely held on against the Russians, leading 1-0 giving it away then going up 3-1 and barely holding on with less than 10 minutes to go.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
If Brazil play the game like Brazil-Croatia, Belgium would win, otherwise Brazil will go through ...

Just remember one thing: that they don't have defence as good as Italy or German... so should be tight on the back and open wide on the front ...

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Well, I hate both teams.... but unfortunately Brazil will end up winning the world cup unless there are more upsets (i sure hope so). Brazil is going through. I always wonder how the crap that is the Belgan NT gets into the WC and not the Oranje :depress:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Chris said:
Well, I hate both teams.... but unfortunately Brazil will end up winning the world cup unless there are more upsets (i sure hope so). Brazil is going through. I always wonder how the crap that is the Belgan NT gets into the WC and not the Oranje :depress:
I actually like Belgium...I became a Red Devil in USA 94 when I saw them play in Orlando, Fl...So Let them do their thing..If Not..then Let Beckham and Crew do the Beastly, Unthinkable deed..Eliminate the Brazucas :dielaugh:

·
Registered
88 Posts
colocolo said:
I will be dancing in the ceeling .. :excited:
Belgium Wins.
The Brazilian defense has more holes than a slice of swiss cheese and they're beatable, IMO they're not finalists material.. Not this WC anyways . ;(
There are no dominant defensive teams in this World Cup. The only consistent one seems to be England. I can hear those beautiful samba rhythms. It is dancing time, Brazil plays with flair and style. You will not be dancing in the ceiling or on the floor, Belgium will loose and you simply have no rhythm.

las Brazileras son bellas :cool:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
well Brazil will definetly win it ...... they have a great attack and Ronaldo seems to be moving very very well... we have seen some glimps of his twist and turns... well Belguim might have some chance of giving a goal as the Brazilians seemed to have some problem at the back..... well that is typical Brazil for you..... all out Attack...

·
Registered
765 Posts
Oh and by the way.... Brasil will win this one cos if Belgium gives them too hard a time, I am sure FIFA and the referee will make sure Brasil wins ;) (take a look at the Turkey match...)

I think Rivaldo should have been banned for the rest of this world cup for his stupid acting - not only was he bad at it - he was laughing at it afterwards.

Also I heard that Ronaldo has said that Belgium will be no contest at all - pretty stupid thing to say, I think. It's lack of respect for an opponent making it out of the group stages and stupid cos you never should be underestimating your opponent - if this WC hasn't taught you that, then you must be an imbecile!

Sympathy growing for a Belgium upset!

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
colocolo said:
I actually like Belgium...I became a Red Devil in USA 94 when I saw them play in Orlando,
:proud:

Nicee Colocolo which of our games did you see?

I don't giive us much of a chance. i'm glad if it will be less than 4-0 but you never know of course :hopefull:

L

·
0 Posts
huh? belgium was not in the 16 accidentally, i'm sure you will very well defend your skin:)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
This boy is kinda sad and pathethic...

Magic#10 said:
Sympathy growing for a Belgium upset!
This loser has been posting insults towards Brazilians both in this forum and in the Brazilian forum - he's actually copying and pasting the same insults here and there, if you guys can believe it. Maybe a Brazilian took his girlfriend, maybe a Brazilian abused him when he was a child, maybe he's just dying of envy; I don't really care. He's pathethic.

It doesn't look like he's just looking for a new team to support. It does look like he has emotional problems, though.

Magic, why not be constructive and discuss how to improve your own country's team? I mean, nobody likes a whining loser, kid. :) Lemme give you a tip: The proper place to cry is on the bed at night, over your pillow. Because that way, you won't annoy other people who don't care if you think the world conspires against you.

Stop whining, loser. The actual Belgians are demonstrating class and maturity. You on the other hand, is acting like a brat without manners. If Belgium wins you'll be obnoxious for a month, and if Belgium loses, you'll be "hey, It's not MY team". You're just sad, y'know?

Over here, we're being quite respectful towards Belgium and the Belgium supporters are being civil as well. But in comes a dork with a chip on his shoulder. Why don't you go out on the street to pick fights, Magic? Rather do it through the safety of the Internet? ;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
These aren't insults. Facts are that Rivaldo laughed cos he got a Turkey player sent off. Fact is that Ronaldo doesn't respect Belgium.

Fact is that Brasilian players are morons.

Rivaldo is the ISULT. He did something just as worse as doping - he sh*t at the spirit of the game.

No honour!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Do you live in Brasil, Garrincha?

1 - 20 of 144 Posts