Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just beat Italy 2x0 in quite an easy match were we dominated from start to finish.
Pinga played really well, and Adriano was extremly selfish, we could have scored more goals if he decided to pass the ball more!!!!

6th title for us in Toulon, out of 12 appearences!!!;) :cool:

I just wonder if there is any room for the world cup in our trophy cabinet????:confused: :eek: ;) Anyway, we'll reserve a spot for it!;) :cool:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THInk again??

He can play with U-21 , but when he played for Brazil he was horrible.
Fabricio is 10000 light years better than him!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I've never seen Eduardo Costa play very much but I've seen Fabrichio and I'll just say that Eduardo Costa will have to be one hell of a player to impress me as much as the young Coringao did! ;) :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Brazil show that we are the bests in any categories!Fabricio is a great player,he can drible and pass well,but sometimes,he is so violent!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Nah, he's not too violent. He plays with plenty of emotion and passion, just the way football should be played! ;)

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
I read that Walker played great in the final, any opinions?

Too bad Maxwell didn't play in the final, now he wasn't at the celebration for nothing :(
Who played leftmidfielder in the team?

Almost forgot: congrats :)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FAbircio is only 19, but he looks like he is 25 with the football he is playing.
If he does not get into the national team after the world cup, the manager definitly has some problems in his head!:eek:

Brazil midfield yesterday was Eduardo Bosta, Dagoberto and Pinga

·
Registered
160 Posts
How about that Dagoberto...I want to see him in the senior team soon. I'm thinking (maybe too soon) Zidane killer here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts