Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Derby County has interest in Rosenborg duo Bjorn Otto Bragstad and Andre Bergdolmo. Derby has offered £1m for each one of them. Rosenbrog however values Bergdolmo at £2m and Bragstad at £1.5m. Does anybody have anything to add about this tranfer proposition?
I think Derby are being a bit cheap, a few years ago it was still possible to get these players from Scandinavia extremely cheap, but now the majority of them have become real talents, such as Solksjaer, Heggem, Leonhardssen, so the scandinavian teams want a little bit more for the players now, in case they too become one of the best players in the Premier League or whatever.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Norwegian invasion of England

Well if that's true i don't think both can make over there. Bragstad, yes, he is just getting better and better, but Bergdolmo i'm not sure. Bergdolmo is offensive wing and he's good at passing, but he's not that good on the defense side. He would be better on the midfield if you ask me, and i don't know if he can handle the phisycal football they play in england-

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
maybe bragstad,but berdolmo they failed to sign bergdolmo,don't really know why.
he's one of the key players from sosenborg and also the norwegian national team so i guess they want more money for him.
he'll probably move to epl soon or later anyway,he was great against spain.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ajax is interested in Bergdolmo :)
He performed superbly against Spain :D

Ipswich boss George Burley was monitoring Rosenborg's 29-year-old Norwegian defender in Norway's 1-0 victory over Spain :p in Euro 2000 on Tuesday. The highly rated defender :) is also a prime target for Derby Co :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts