Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friedel was simply on fire. Saved from Ronaldo a half dozen times, denied Rooney point blank, Tevex 3x, and somehow kept O'Shea's header out.

Four world class saves in this game. Just remarkable.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why he enevr moved to a bigger club besides liverpool is beyond me

·
1st Tier Poster
50,012 Posts
:howler:

I was pretty certain that you will open this thread

but yeah, fantastic match from him tonight...his 2nd half was one of the best if not the best goalkeeping performance I've seen this season

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya well I opened it up cuz hes an american:D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think hes gonna win another the keeper of the yr in the uk

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whos keller:wth:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
The save from the header was out of this world. Going the wrong way and still deflects it round the post. Best save so far in the Premiership IMO

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I love Brad Friedel. Of course I'm biased, but when he's doing well, he's on fire and one of the best.

·
Registered
66,806 Posts
He's a class keeper and he's no spring chicken either. Can't think of too many better keepers in England. Cech when in form and Van der Saar as well.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
JB Archive.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Friedal is a excellent goalkeeper and a wonderful penalty stopper. The only weakness I can see in his game is he is a little slow off his line. Still he is very strong and worldclass when it comes to shot stopping

Keller's performance the other night was woeful but he normally is a good shotstopper despite being very slow, I feel it was just a one off.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Yes it still bewilders me how Houllier rated Westerveld, Dudek, Arphexad, Kirkland and others over him. Friedel is very consistent and possesses amazing reflexes. I do doubt him in the air at times, but even then its not a major flaw or anything.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Always looks to me like he's wearing some sort of leg-cuffs but he's been saving shots for too long for it to be flukey.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts