Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brøndby won the last game against Lyngby 2-0 to take the Danish Championship. Bitter rivals FC København finished second with only the goal difference to seperate the two. FC Midtjylland took third place. Vejle was relegated together with Lyngby.

Congratulations to Brøndby, well deserved. :star;

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Congratulations Brøndby! :eek: :D :) :tongue: :cool: :rolleyes:

What a great end to the season and it must of been a disappointment that FCK finished second with only a goal seperating them from the winners. Well Brøndby deserve the win and good luck in the UCL qualifiers! :D

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Thanks guys we're all very proud and so f*cking happy :proud: :star: :happy:!

Im kind of :stoned: right now. It has been a looong night of partying, celebrating and of course drinking :party: :drunk: :D

BRØNDBY IF - DANISH CHAMPIONS 2001/2002!!!

...what a f*cking nice feeling :happy:!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Yes great to see Brøndby win after three years of second and third places :D unfortunetly I did attend the party afterwoods, I had to rush back home to trash my teachers place :D

I was a bit worried though until Brøndby finally passed Søren Byskov.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Kee said:
Yes great to see Brøndby win after three years of second and third places

I was a bit worried though until Brøndby finally passed Søren Byskov.
Yep it finally came home:proud:

About our placements. The last three years was 2nd's and no 3rd's! But who cares now:rolleyes:?! We are the champions my friend:star:!!

It's true that it didn't look good for a long time, but I still knew it would come - and it did!

·
Rising Star & XCC Winner 2002
868 Posts
Congrats Brøndby! A well deserved championship, especially concidering the bad run in the spring, great that they managed to hold on to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts