Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question, I was wondering if any of you knew a site which had a good ratings list for the fighters in each category, since the only sites I know only have like the WBC, WBO and WBA rankings and you can't really trust them with the politics involved in boxing. I was actually wandering where the likes of Audley Harrison and Samil Sam would be put in say the top 50 heavyweights of this moment in time.

Thanks in advance :)

Feel free to add your in general favourite boxing sites btw here.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Doc and Alter Ego :thmbup:

Joe Mesi is rated no 7 btw :eek: . I've never seen him but is he overrated like some say and only an average journeyman like say Lou Savarese or do you reckon that he's as good as the champs we have now?

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Wally said:
Thanks Doc and Alter Ego :thmbup:

Joe Mesi is rated no 7 btw :eek: . I've never seen him but is he overrated like some say and only an average journeyman like say Lou Savarese or do you reckon that he's as good as the champs we have now?

Joe Mesi, you better watch some tapes of him as hes never going to box again. In his last fight against Jirov he won but got destroyed in the last two rounds after basically punching himself out.

After the fight he suffered internal bleeding in the head at three different parts. :eek: The saddest part of all this is his dad is his manager and wants him to fight again. So much so that they hid the results of his scan, knowing that one more much would potentially kill him. When you hear they want him to fight Mike Tyson for one last pay day its pure lunacy- even given this isnt the Tyson of old.

Luckily it was "leaked" to the press the results of the scan this week. I hope to god that he doesnt box again because it will only set boxing into deeper duldrums if anything happens to him.

Incidently his opponent of two fights ago- Monte Barrett is set to be Vitali Klitchko next opponent.

And on the actual thread topic, WBC is bankrupt so there title holders are no more :pp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts