┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arsenal

:howler:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
ahhh, people invading everywhere to jinx us! ;)

well man utd slipped up, this is a good sign, however it doesnt hand us the EPL just yet.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I dont think our side is gonna let it get away this year... It just dosent seem that way

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Well if united lose another game, which seems very possible with this defence than yes, arsenal will be champions, but until then(hopefully not until next season:) ...there is still hope

Arsenal dont seem liek they will lose a game let alone 3 which would be what united would need arsenal to do if united lost 1 more game

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Even as Arsenal fan, I refuse to say that we are going to win the Premiership, not yet. There're still many games left and we don't know what will happen at the future. Right now, I only keep faith and confident on my team. I trust Arsène Wenger.

This thread is no jynx. It is made by Man Yoo fan. And let's pray it to be real.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
maybe later we can, but we got double header against chelsea, i think that is the 2nd last hurdle we take. the last is vs man utd at higbury.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zhuge Liang said:
Even as Arsenal fan, I refuse to say that we are going to win the Premiership, not yet. There're still many games left and we don't know what will happen at the future. Right now, I only keep faith and confident on my team. I trust Arsène Wenger.

This thread is no jynx. It is made by Man Yoo fan. And let's pray it to be real.

nah it is no jinx
more like a kiss of death thingy:devil:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts