Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the French coach follow players performances for their teams. I believe the French team and supporters are short changed when the coach plays players that have never merited a chance to play for the team. Boumsong can not play for France. Why not have Gallas centering with Thuram and have Quedrue/Abidal or any normal left back playing. Boumsong is the team's weak point. He just has to drop out entirely NOT even reach the bench

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Boumsong does not play bad for the France NT though. Thats perhaps why. And Domenech has used him all the time, I doubt he is about to substitue him for a player that has not featured at all like Mexes. I think those two players from Monaco, Givet and Squillaci are ahead of Mexes in the pecking order.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Boumsong is a very good player.
But a lot of french defender are better than him.
Mexes, gallas, ismael, etc......

domenech sometimes make strange things.

And how queudrue perform now?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Starcraft said:
Boumsong does not play bad for the France NT though. Thats perhaps why. And Domenech has used him all the time, I doubt he is about to substitue him for a player that has not featured at all like Mexes. I think those two players from Monaco, Givet and Squillaci are ahead of Mexes in the pecking order.
Boumsong doing well in a match? I would loveto see France playing. Maybe its because most matches are friendlies and possibly because France dominates most of the games so no pressure on him

1 - 5 of 5 Posts