Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a dissapointment. IMO the best Dutch player to roam the earth right now, and to sign for such a crap team, veyr sad. Great buy for very little, to bad he's gonna waste himself there, I mean everyone knows Nedved is Cragnottis favorite:mad:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Barça doesn't have a real left wing.
Lazio has Nedved.
Zenden knows that. And I think this situation will play when he decides monday whether he will agree with Lazio or not. Nothing's settled right now. In 48 hours we know how Zenden's future looks like.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel better already. I believe he'll smarten up and choose an offer from Real Madrid, hahaha:D

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Barça's French defender Dehu already didn't agree with a deal Barça made with Lyon, because he wanted to prove himself at Barça. I think Zenden has more chances to succeed at Barça than Dehu...

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Where did you get that silly idea????
The clubs have to agree, but the player must agree as well! That's why Waterreus is still at PSV, and Dehu still at Barça. And if Barça tries to get rid of Zenden and he doesn't want to leave, Zenden can always start a lawsuit against Barça, and he will win it for sure.

·
Registered
319 Posts
No Zenden !!

I don't WANT Zenden coming to Rome. He doesn't fit in my team either. Sergio Conceicao still hasn't agreed with Parma, so it might be the case that he's staying after all !

I'm keeping my fingers crossed : NO Zenden ! Not to Rome and certainly NOT to Madrid....

The Miss

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
another stupid buy by lazio. we 've all seen on the euro2000 how bad zenden is when he plays at the right side. now lazio bought him... to play at that right side. :rolleyes:
i think it's quite funny

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Latest news: Barça raised the transfer fee with 10 million dollars. So Lazio and Barça don't agree. We'll see where it ends...

D

·
0 Posts
I thought the original transfer fee was far too low for a player of Zenden's calibre. wasn't it 28 million gulden?, I was surprised how low it was :eek:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
It's strange thing, both were not wanted anymore by their clubs but I guess that Seedorf is overrated outside of Holland. Although he would say that he's underrated in Holland and rated on the right scale outside of Holland.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts