Xtratime Community banner

13541 - 13560 of 15214 Posts

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
It's not hard to shine in a league like the 1. HNL but due to the Bosnian inferiority complex that Susic has that he believes only if you play in Croatia you have quality, TSS deserves a call-up somehow.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Vaha was excellent the first season, they made CL. Then came the problems because he was too strict, with Heinze, Cana, Fiorese, two of these moving to Marseille, ultimate insult. All in all, an excellent coach, gets results anywhere. Kept Rennes up with a few months to go when they looked dead.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Nusmir Fajić into the EL knockouts. :proud:

A nobody in BiH but a rated player in Slovenia, just goes to show that BiHPL may not be crap but the whole setup and apathy that comes with the league is ridiculous.

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,547
Vaha would be a dream. But if we do decent at the WC it is hard to imagine that we will change managers.

Having said that, whatever you may think of Susic as a manager, I do see him as a good person and character. Maybe despite a good result he might conclude that he needs to give someone else a shot.

I do believe that he's probably the least likely to be doing this job for the wrong reasons.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Vaha would be a dream. But if we do decent at the WC it is hard to imagine that we will change managers.

Having said that, whatever you may think of Susic as a manager, I do see him as a good person and character. Maybe despite a good result he might conclude that he needs to give someone else a shot.

I do believe that he's probably the least likely to be doing this job for the wrong reasons.
I heard that regardless of the result he will be resigning to continue his career elsewhere.

I'll try to dig up the article later.

·
U Mad Buraz?
3,753 Posts
Beast! :strong:

Call him up! He's an angry Krajisnik who likes a drink and fight.

Fajinho za Brazil 2014-e!
BiH's All-Lobo Team:

Fajić
??? ??? ???
??? Cocalić
??? ??? ??? ???
???​

Lobo, fill in the blanks. You can leave some empty if there are no worthy candidates. :neutral:

·
Registered
9,679 Posts

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Džoni B. Dobar;13232489 said:
BiH's All-Lobo Team:

Fajić
??? ??? ???
??? Cocalić
??? ??? ??? ???
???​

Lobo, fill in the blanks. You can leave some empty if there are no worthy candidates. :neutral:
Fajić - Mahmutovic
Tino-Sven - Prcic
Hadzic - Cocalić
Subasic - Dumic - Arslanagic - Dilaver
Jakupovic​

:happy: :wee:

·
Registered
68,945 Posts
Vrsajevic worst player on the field for Hajduk in their 2-2 draw with Rijeka. Subbed off at half time as well :howler:

The only thing Funnier than this was the Croatians making fake news stories about him leaving Hajduk :D

http://sportsport.ba/ino_fudbal/vrsajevic-demantovao-prelazak-u-sivasspor/120165
Hajduk will sell anybody as long as they get an offer

Jozinovic has expressed interest in playing for BiH, even with Croatia's problems at LB he was never considered even when Stimac was calling up 60 players

·
Csíkszentmihályi fan
6,004 Posts
Hajduk will sell anybody as long as they get an offer

Jozinovic has expressed interest in playing for BiH, even with Croatia's problems at LB he was never considered even when Stimac was calling up 60 players
The queue is a long one: he'll be behind Kolasinac, Lulic and Salihovic to name but three. He could conceivably get capped, however.

Even Vrsajevic, lest we forget, would normally be third-choice right-back behind Mujdza and Vranjes - and possibly Dilaver, if a sudden bout of meritocracy should break out :rollani:

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Džeko: Bosna je najgora zemlja na svijetu za mladog sportaša

Reprezentativac Bosne i Hercegovine Edin Džeko karijeru je počeo u redovima sarajevskog Željezničara.

Međutim, na Grbavici je Dijamant često bio osporavan.

“Bosna je najgora zemlja na svijetu za mladog sportaša, ne samo nogometaša! Jednostavno, u klubu ti kažu da si premlad, da trebaš čekati, a vani su stvari dijametralno suprotne. U Češkoj i u Njemačkoj je sve podređeno mladim igračima, njih se podržava u svemu, ulaže se u njihov razvoj, mnogo se radi sa njima. Tamo mladi ljudi u svemu, ne samo u sportu, dobiju poštenu priliku da se dokažu. Takvu sam šansu dobio i ja i hvala Bogu da sam je iskoristio", prisjeća se Edin Džeko.

Edin je koracima od sedam milja gradio karijeru ali je priča o njemu i fakat da se sudbina zna često poigrati s ljudima, kojima se život u godinu dana okrene iz temelja.

Danas, kada je otišao u Englesku, mnogi se utrkuju u pričama kako su mu baš oni svojim poznanstvima omogućili transfer, kako su znali da će uspjeti čim su ga vidjeli na terenu.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Džeko: Bosna je najgora zemlja na svijetu za mladog sportaša

Reprezentativac Bosne i Hercegovine Edin Džeko karijeru je počeo u redovima sarajevskog Željezničara.

Međutim, na Grbavici je Dijamant često bio osporavan.

“Bosna je najgora zemlja na svijetu za mladog sportaša, ne samo nogometaša! Jednostavno, u klubu ti kažu da si premlad, da trebaš čekati, a vani su stvari dijametralno suprotne. U Češkoj i u Njemačkoj je sve podređeno mladim igračima, njih se podržava u svemu, ulaže se u njihov razvoj, mnogo se radi sa njima. Tamo mladi ljudi u svemu, ne samo u sportu, dobiju poštenu priliku da se dokažu. Takvu sam šansu dobio i ja i hvala Bogu da sam je iskoristio", prisjeća se Edin Džeko.

Edin je koracima od sedam milja gradio karijeru ali je priča o njemu i fakat da se sudbina zna često poigrati s ljudima, kojima se život u godinu dana okrene iz temelja.

Danas, kada je otišao u Englesku, mnogi se utrkuju u pričama kako su mu baš oni svojim poznanstvima omogućili transfer, kako su znali da će uspjeti čim su ga vidjeli na terenu.
http://delhaske.blogger.ba/arhiva/2011/01/19/2669956

I could be wrong, but did you get this from a blog post, which is almost 3 years old?

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
He was linked with a move to Spurs a few weeks ago, as cover for Chiriches, but he definitely should leave. Should ride the world cup panic buys that some clubs do post world cup, so he can get himself a better club :D

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Yeah, I found those Spurs/Villa rumours ridiculous, mainly because of his height. A CB 1.77cm tall wanted in EPL? Sounds a bit rich to me. Nonetheless, a player of talent and should move somewhere soon.

13541 - 13560 of 15214 Posts