9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread dedicated to hot Bosnian women :rimshot:

Djevojke iz Krajine (A personal favorite) :D

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't care what anybody says but Dalija Hasanbegovic is one sexy milf.

I'd let her use her superior intellect to dominate me in bed and would gladly let her give me a rimjob on my Seljak ass. Ja obozavam zene iz Bosne. Makes me glad we are not a sand n1gga country :D

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
That was last week YBC. This week he's a Bosnian patriot ready to make little Ibricic's. :D

Keep the Bosnian ladies coming. :thumbsup:

Here's one Bosniak lady, not specifically from Bosnia. I'm not talking about personality here, just her looks.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Yeah don't go down DZ's route, or Dirlija when he's drunk! Posting pictures of his cousin and his ex! :howler:

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
DZ posted a thread with all the girls he '****ed' and Dirlija just started posting FB pics of girls, including his cousin's ex in a drunk mood. Both were hilarious. DZ thread is still around somewhere. :D

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tuzlanke :eek: :heart:

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That was last week YBC. This week he's a Bosnian patriot ready to make little Ibricic's. :D

Keep the Bosnian ladies coming. :thumbsup:

Here's one Bosniak lady, not specifically from Bosnia. I'm not talking about personality here, just her looks.
fvck patriotism and nationality. Ja obozavam zenskinje bre!

Zesnka rasa > Muska

Emina Jahovic nije nista. Ima 100 tisuca bosanke koji su toliko zgodne, da bih ja im dao pravo da me jebe u supak, ako hoces da znas :D

1 - 20 of 190 Posts