any Quwstions or COMMENTs?/?
BEcause for all of U out there,
U will see that they will qualify for the world cup 2002,
first game is scheduled in september, against Spain,---BH will go all the way
-------helll yeahh-----

·
International
8,545 Posts
BiH, so the word is the three leagues will unite into one. What do you think about it. It can only help the development of the sport. I think it'll have some problems at the start, but in the long run it will pay off.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Well I come from Austria and we will play against BiH..and I respect u very much, it will be a really difficult game. I think u r stronger than Israel..but beware of the Spanish...u have no chance...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
viola, eheh,
well, first U say ,that U respect my nation which I aprociate very much, but than U say we have no chance,
I hope U will be here RILPYINg once again when the qualifications begin,
U know, only bosnian people know how good they can be. U probably heard about the bosnian coach quiting because we didnt qualify for the EC2000.
I can give U an example of a bosnian soccer player, his name is RAde bogdanovic, who is playing for WRDER BREmen with your fellow country man HERZOG, BOgdanovic is only one of the great players playing for BOSNIA.
BY looking at the group 7, I can tell right away who'll be tough for BOsnia, IT's 2 of the countries Austria and spain. But we will fight very hard,

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IVO,
that sounds good, but it wil never happend, I wish the war never came up, it would be a great soccer nation, BUT becasue of all the sh*t a couple of years ago,
I believe the soccer players would respect each other, but not the people. IMAGINE waht would happend, a disester, thats it.
Me for example, I would never want to see bosnian and serb fans sitting together, next to each other, I lost my DAD becasue of them, and I will never respect them, NEVER as long as I live.
BEing independent is the best thing. EVEY country for him self.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
BiH, I meant u have no chance against the Spanish..we speak out of bitter experience...I know the strength of BiH: Bolic, Baljic, Kodro, Salihamidzic..btw, I thought Bogdanovic is a Serb?
Question: Is Barbarez popular in BiH?

The group as a whole is fairly even, u have a good chance of reaching the 2nd spot (behind Spain)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah. I forgett to put SPAIN down, and thats what I met.
ALL i want is my country to do good, and be as BEST as they can be,
if they dont qualify, than I will talk about the other teams (nations) I'm not against anybody,
it's just that I love my country and I want them to qualify, like every other person would do for his nation.

WHen I heard about BOgdanvovic, I first thought that he was a serb, but he's actually not, he is a NATIVE BOSNIAN.
and BARBAREz, I would say-he's not that popular, although he is doing well in DORTMUNd right now.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
BiH, congratulations...after the game against Greece...Austria is completely out of bounds right now. Our players cant play anymore..its incredible.
We were the better side inside the first 30 minutes, but after that...

That way, we have no chance against BiH.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we are far away from the first game, so U can't compare them at this moment, becasue it's way to early.
:) :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Actually Viola,you were not the better side even for the first second.We as you were experimenting with a lot of young players and new faces.But I had higher hopes from Austria.I just cant see you guys do any good with Polster giving up.Vastic cant do it by his own...Nor Herzog.

How about Hassan Salihamidjic...I think he is bosnian too.In my opinion Bosnia has good forwards and midfielder but tottaly crappy (or unknown) defence.

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Amoroso, Its not my style to argue about such things, but Austria should have taken the lead (2-0) inside the first 30 minutes. Mayrleb - who scores fantastic goals on club level- cant make one reasonable shot...and please forget Vastic...too cool to fight!

But there are interesting players around..but they dont get their chance. To Greece: I thought it would be interesting to see the 2 classical underachivers battling each other...and I know, Tsartas can much more, and Machlas...Ajax is not good for him. Limberopoulos was not bad, though.

Bih: Thanks for your faith....

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BiH...I respect your opinios about fans from various backgrounds not sitting with one another, hell I even respect that fact that you will never respect my people..if that is the way you feel, then that's your opinion, I won't even try to change it..I have my own opinions of "your" people but this is not the place to voice those opinions....everyone who is from there has lost someone very close to them, you're not the only one....I do feel that if fudbal is ever going to be anything in your "country" (no disrespect intended, I just think that Bosna Hercegovina is still far away from being an actual country) the three factions/leagues have to unite....could you imagine a team from Banja Luka going to Livno or Bihac...now that would be "atmosfera", I just think that the UN would have to be there....
as for winning the world cup....let's get real...we all know that Jugoslavija is going to win the world cup!!!!
NAPRED PLAVI!!!!

------------------
Zvezda je zivot ostalo su sitnice!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
delijA,
JA NEZNAM STA ti hoces da kazes???
ja bi volio da sam osto tamo , i da se nishta nije desilo, ali sta sad mores,NISHTTAA.
SAmo kad se smislim kako sam navio za JUgoslaviju prije 9 godina(kad smo bili svi zajedno), to je bilo nemoguce, ali sada ihh mrzim ko nikada, i to se nikada nemore izvinti, sta su nam uradili.
u BALKANu nikada nece biti MIR, rat je izmislit tamo, i tako ce to uvjek ostati, bog zna dokle.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BiH...
nemam zelju da vredjam ni da provociram, to mi nije bila namjera. Postoje takve price slicne tvojoj na sve strane tih prokleti ratova, i meni je kuca srusena i zapaljena, rodno mjesto uopste ne postoji vise, imam i ja gomilu rodjaka koji su poginuli, ali nemozemo ni ti ni ja nista sad da uradimo da se to promjeni. Ja se nadam isto da mozemo kad se nalazimo po ovakvom "forum" da civilizovano pricati o fudbalu ko ljudi, bez vredjanja i provokacija...ti imas pravo na svoje misljenje i na svoju mrznju, tako i ja imam isto...
za sad budi pozdravljen...
e da, jos jedna stvar...sad ovo nije nikakvo vredjanje ni provociranje, ali Rade Bogdanovic je srbin, i vec je zaigra u plavi dres za malu reprezentaciju, dok je bio igrac Vojvodine. Mozda je on po rodjenju iz Bosne, ali za Bosnu nikad nece moci igrati zbog toga sto je vec igrao za jugu...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Balic said that he will show to Spaniards how good is he!!!!

Bogdanovic will play for Bosnia
it depends on his form
he is just recovered from long-term injury
he said that he will pay for bosnia
but he missed Bosnian call 2 times because of injuries.

Barbarez is very popular in Bosnia
but he is not in good form at the moment
he have some problems in borussia D....

Bosnian DEFENCE:Kapetanovic(Borussia Dortmund), Konjic (Coventry City), Hibic (Sevilla), Varesanovic (Bursaspor)

------------------
http://move.to/sergio
Forza Real Madrid by Sergio

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
as far as I know, Bogdanovic cannot play for Bosnia because he has already played for yugoslavia's under-21 national team, isn't there that rule which states that once you have played for one nation you cannot play for others?

about spain, is it true that Luis Enrique will not play in Euro2000?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BOgdanovi je povredzen, pojma nemam sta se desava sa njim, ali je on io pozvat u bosansku reprezentaciju.
sergio,, gdje si ba? sta ima?
Bosna igra u subotu 11' protiv JORDANA -prijateljsku, i sukoro ce igrati protiv Hrvatske, e to nemogu docekati, ja mislim da ce se ta igra odigrati kraju aprila,
BOsniA has players, it's just up to the coach and what he does. COAches make difference on a team.

·
International
8,545 Posts
BiH you sure about the Cro game, I haven't heard anything about it. Do you know where it's going to be played?

BTW players can play for other national teams even if they've already played for one. You may be thinking of the uefa rules where a player cannot play for another club in european competition for that season should he be transfered midway through

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ivo...I thought the same thing, but them somone spent an hour convincing me that it couldn't happen...I would really like to find were there is something written about this by FIFA...
i dunno...
I haven't heard anything about a CRO-BIH game either, that would certainly be interesting to watch...
oh yeah, one more question to you Ivo, are you happy about Dinamo becoming Dinamo again?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kraju AprILa ili MAYA, nisam siguran,
ali znam da ce se ta utakmica odigrati u KOSevu (sarajevo)
i ja nemogu docekati :) ;)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts