No, the same topic was posted on a different forumManijak said:you mean, you've been to Visoko?
And, what part of the evidence makes you think its not?
Aleks said:No, the same topic was posted on a different forum
They proved there it was a hill and not a piramide
Dude, It's not like it's about somebody's opinionManijak said:Haha
So, let me get this straight. You have based your opinion on what some people on a message board said? Yet, you dont believe what archaeologists have said? No, they have not said that it is for sure, but there is evidence to suggest that it is a pyramid. They having more experience however have not denied it until they do more work on it.
I just dont see how people who have not been there, average joe's can know more than archaeologists and people who have actually been at the site.
ok, I'll look for it in the forumManijak said:Can you be more vague?
If you have the proof, show us. That is the whole point of the thread.
It seems you are kind of young. Just because people give you links, and that is what it says, does not mean its true.
Well, give us the link.Aleks said:Ok guys ,
I found the thread on the other forum and it seems that it's true
I'm sorry for all the mess I made
If anyone wants to see the thread, let me know
True, it's interesting newsBozniaN said:Aleks, was it the sarajevo-x forum? They have like 150 pages about the pyramid
I have followed the story abit would be pretty cool if they find something under the hill. Another reason to love our beautiful country
http://www.piramidasunca.ba/indexeng.htmWe are starting with the investigative work on the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, on the hill Visočica. Numerous layers of evidence indicate that the mound Visočica represents an ancient colossal structure with a readily recognizeable pyramid shape, because of:
- visually symmetric geometry;
- precise orientation in all four cardinal directions;
- geo-sedimentary composition of evidence from the ground;
- analysis of satellite images;
- analysis of satellite thermal images which suggests the characteristics of artificial construction;
- resident reports anout the presence of massive, shaped stone blocks, bound with crumbly mortar, covered "passageways" and "holes" in the vicinity of home foundations erected near the base of the hill;
- complex of underground tunnels: Ravne-Visočica-Plješevica-Krstac;
- peculiar fluviial/erosive geomorphology observed on the Visocica hill.;
- characteristic “resonance” of Visočica under shelling during the last war;
- symmetric terraces on a high-resolution geodesic elevation map.