Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, any of you know where I could pick up the NT jersey, or the white zipper top with the country's name on it?

I know Legea manufacture both, but I can't find anything online at all.

Thanks in advance...

·
Csíkszentmihályi fan
6,011 Posts
Welcome!

Hi guys, any of you know where I could pick up the NT jersey, or the white zipper top with the country's name on it?

Thanks in advance...
Welcome to the forum :)

This is an excellent question.

If you are in the UK, these people are amongst the best to try. If they don't have it in stock, then they may well be able to order it for you:

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/content.jsp?pid=432345564227567802

I don't know if anyone here has another suggestion...

·
Csíkszentmihályi fan
6,011 Posts

Thanks in advance...
If BiH qualify for the World Cup, it should be much easier, and there should be a choice of outlets that you can use. But Subside are the only ones that I can think of for now. Their selection is very comprehensive, however.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Agree about Subside, they were one of the first I checked - alas nothing!

I wanted you to get to the World Cup anyway, but even more so now :D

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Masal Bugduv is hell of a young talent.The best ever to come out of Moldova,once in a generation type player that almost signed for Arsenal but didnt because of work permit issues :D

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excuse my curiosity but how come you are looking for a BIH jersey? Are you a shirt collector or have you recently gained simpathy for the team?
A bit of both to be honest - I really do like the shirt firstly. But since Dzeko's meteoric rise (I think he will go right to the very top) and BIH's recent success, it would be great to see you guys get to the finals. They are definitely a national team I am looking out for at the moment :thumbsup:

It's a fascinating country generally. Years ago my Grandparents visited when it was part of Yugoslavia, and they said it was a great place. The Ottoman influences and so on make for fascinating reading.

·
Csíkszentmihályi fan
6,011 Posts
A bit of both to be honest - I really do like the shirt firstly. But since Dzeko's meteoric rise (I think he will go right to the very top) and BIH's recent success, it would be great to see you guys get to the finals. They are definitely a national team I am looking out for at the moment :thumbsup:

It's a fascinating country generally. Years ago my Grandparents visited when it was part of Yugoslavia, and they said it was a great place. The Ottoman influences and so on make for fascinating reading.
Bingo. It's a virtually unique country from so many different angles: East/West influences, spiritual multiplicity, and of course the general funk factor :shades:

The meat-based snacks are also second to none :lick:

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Since were on the topic of good. Any of you ever eat Suhi Sir? Dry cheese? In Bosnia I ate it, and I brought back a lot of it, but there is no place to get it here.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Since were on the topic of good. Any of you ever eat Suhi Sir? Dry cheese? In Bosnia I ate it, and I brought back a lot of it, but there is no place to get it here.
I bet nobody has heard of Mješinar Sir, unless you are from Herzegovina....

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I bet nobody has heard of Mješinar Sir, unless you are from Herzegovina....
I've never heard of it :)

But I don't think there is one place in the US that sells Suhi Sir, at least not in our area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts